When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Mountain Lakes is in Morris County, NJ, and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Mountain Lakes is conveniently located approximately 2 minutes off I-80, I-280, and I-287 with easy access to New York City via Lakeland bus service or train with stations in Mountain Lakes and Denville. Residents at Mountain Lakes’ cherish the varied community life and walkable proximity to all schools, beaches, parks, walking paths, public transit, the library, and plenty more. The public schools in Mountain Lakes are highly rated. Mountain Lakes is also best known for the nine scenic lakes in the community.
1) Spend an afternoon at Tourne County Park – The park covers 547 acres in four different municipalities: Mountain Lakes, Denville, Boonton Township, and Parsippany. The park offers recreational opportunities throughout all seasons: hiking, fishing, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, and sledding. What makes this park significant is hikers who climb to the top of the Tourne are rewarded with a panoramic view of the New York City skyline.
2) Visit the nine man-made scenic lakes – Mountain Lakes is surrounded by nine-made lakes. These lakes span approximately 162 acres and include Sunset Lake, Crystal Lake, Birchwood Lake, Olive Lake, Shadow Lake, Cove Lake, Reservoir Lake, Mountain Lake, and Wildwood Lake.
3) Dine at The Station at Mountain Lakes– This was originally a 1919 stone train station that was turned into an upscale eatery. The restaurant is known as a “scratch” restaurant, which means their food is not premade or processed foods. The restaurant is also the most notable of the town’s regular hangouts.
4) Join the private Mountain Lakes Club – The club was opened in 1914 and has dining, a pool, tennis courts, bowling, and lake activities. A protected section of Mountain Lake known as “the cove” is where residents skate in the winter. The Mountain Lakes Club can also accommodate Wedding Celebrations, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Ceremonies, Bridal Showers, and any other private or corporate event you desire.
5) Enjoy the outdoors and history of Morristown National Historical Park – This park is a United States National Historical Park, headquartered in Morristown, NJ consisting of four sites significant during the American Revolutionary War: Jockey Hollow, the Ford Mansion, Fort Nonsense, and the New Jersey Bridge Encampment Site. This was America’s first national and historical park founded in 1933.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!