Housekeeping and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you think it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin at $55 per hour. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
Long Island, NY is home to several wineries and vineyards, white sand beaches, historic restaurants, and of course, The Hamptons. After a long day out, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.
1) Check out Museum Row – Located in Garden City, this education metroplex is home to the Long Island Children’s Museum, the Nassau County Firefighters Museum, the Cradle of Aviation Museum, and the Nassau County Veterans Museum. You could easily fill a few days learning about everything from the Earth and science to F-14 fighter aircraft.
2) Step back in time – The Old Bethpage Village Restoration includes 51 historic buildings such as an inn, a store, and a church, giving visitors a taste of Civil War life. Costumed interpreters add to the ambience, sharing stories about the houses and their former occupants.
3) Stroll through Americana – Once called The Rodeo Drive of the East Coast, with over 60 international boutiques, the Americana open-air shopping complex in Manhasset is home brand names like Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karen, Gucci, and Fendi.
4) Explore the outdoors at the Sands Point Park and Preserve – Featuring hiking grounds and trails that lead to the Long Island Sound, this spot is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a cross-country skiing excursion on a winter day. Do not forget to check out the castle-like mansions: Hempstead House, Castle Gould, and Falaise. The last, built by Harry S. Guggenheim, houses antiques dating back to the 16th century, along with renowned pieces of Renaissance art.
5) Play with the pros – Bethpage Black course, home of the U.S Open in 2002 and 2009, is the only public golf course on The PGA Tour. Its difficulty level draws some of the sport’s top players. If you are not in the mood for the links, you can also picnic, hike, play tennis, or horseback ride in the surrounding state park.
6) Take in the Triple Crown – Belmont Park is one of the oldest tracks in the nation for the sport of thoroughbred racing. Even if there is no race on the day you visit, you can enjoy the fine dining, picnic facilities, and a petting zoo.
7) Visit a presidential summer home – Theodore Roosevelt, our 26th president of the United States referred to Sagamore Hill as his “Summer White House.” He resided here until his death in 1919. Managed by the National Parks Service, the park also features an Audubon Center and songbird sanctuary.
8) Head to the beach – Jones Beach State Park is the largest public beach in the world, with 6.5 miles of uninterrupted beachfront. Its boardwalk alone spans two miles; as you stroll along it, make sure to look out for local basketball games, deck games, a miniature golf course, and free concerts. You can also fish from the piers or go birdwatching at the Theodore Roosevelt Nature Center. While heading towards the ocean, check out the equally impressive Long Beach, a quintessential surf town with laid-back vibes.
9) Graze through the gardens – Long Island is home to some beautiful green spaces. The Planting Fields Arboretum State Historic Park in Oyster Bay allows you and your family to wander the grounds of the Gold Coast and its formal gardens and greenhouses. Old Westbury Gardens offers mansion and garden tours are in season.
10) Hike “Merrick Mountain” – This landmark represents Long Island’s commitment to environmental preservation, saving taxpayers more than $42 million. The 52-acre facility is perfect for picnicking, fishing, and observing wildlife. Take a tour by foot or rent a kayak; you may even see a Nigerian dwarf goat maintaining the weed overgrowth.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!