Got questions about private duty home care? We’re here to help! (914) 458-9933
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty CNAs. Many are even licensed in multiple states. And all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty CNA we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our CNAs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
About 5% of Chappaqua households have someone age 65 or older living alone.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. About 5% of Chappaqua households have someone age 65 or older living alone. In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.
1) Stroll the many paths – Here in Westchester, there is no shortage of parks and scenery. From Peekskill’s Blue Mountain Reservation, all the way down the Bronx River Parkway trail to Yonkers’ Lenoir Preserve, this county is lined with picturesque paths.
2) Take in the History – From the Kykuit, Rockefeller Estate in Sleepy Hollow to The Horace Greeley House in Chappaqua to the Lyndhurst Castle in Tarrytown, there is certainly no shortage of Historical finds for all ages.
3) Enjoy Playland Park and neighboring Amusement Parks – This timeless amusement park has been a Westchester County icon since 1928. While the rides will have the little ones set for a fun day, there is no shortage of activity here with a beach, pool, neighboring park, and boardwalk all within the vicinity. If it’s rainy day, be sure to check out The Grand Prix New York Racing, a fun-filled arcade and Go Kart Center with a bowling center. The Legoland Discovery Center is also a great place to take the little ones. Be sure to check out the Lego New York Skyline.
4) Catch a game or event at The Westchester County Center – This metropolis is the main stage for The Westchester Knicks and the newest franchise, The New York Streets.
5) Dine with World-Renowned Chefs – From Jean Georges’ Inn at Pound Ridge to Celebrity Chef Dale Talde’s Goosfeather, located in The Tarrytown House, there is no shortage of top-notch dining here in Westchester.
6) Walk the Shops – You don’t have to go to Madison Ave to enjoy premium shopping. The Westchester provides a world-class setting for brands like Gucci, Neiman Marcus, Louis Vuitton, and Brooks Brothers. With services such as valet shopping, you will be sure to be treated like royalty while you parous. If in Southern Westchester, be sure to check out The Cross County Shopping Center in Yonkers. With 1.3 million square feet of retail space, bigger really is better.
7) Play a round of golf – With your choosing of both public and private golf courses throughout all of Westchester, this county is truly a mecca for the game.
8) Check out The Westchester Farm Trail – The Westchester Farm Trail connect 13 farms and orchards from Sleepy Hollow to North Salem. You will do anything from make your own maple syrup to actual farm chores to hay rides to apple picking. The Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture is an 80-acre former Rockefeller estate, touring fields, greenhouses and pastures to help promote sustainable agriculture.
9) Enjoy some neighborhood tunes – With many of the creatives of New York City residing in our Westchester suburb, it’s no secret that some of the best music can be heard at places like The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester or The Paramount Hudson Valley Theater in Peekskill, or even The Chappaqua Performing Arts Center, a neighbor to our flagship office. Jerry Garcia of The Grateful Dead called the Capitol a “pretty groovy” place to play, and we agree.
10) Check out the local Art Scene – With museums spread across the county, such as The Neuberger Museum of Art in Purchase, The Hudson Valley Moca in Peekskill, The Katonah Museum of Art, and ArtsWestchester, it’s no secret that Westchester’s creative community will stimulate you and your loved ones, no matter what your artistic preference presents.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!