LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny, whether part-time, full-time or live-in. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified, baby nurse certified, and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. We can proudly say that in our 15 years of service, we have never had a client report neglect, abuse or theft by one of our nannies. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny, whether part-time, full-time or live-in.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
The Upper East Side in Manhattan, New York City, is known for its upscale restaurants and designer shops along Madison Avenue. Each year, the neighborhood draws millions of visitors to its cultural institutions, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Guggenheim Museum. Are you an Upper East Side family searching for a nanny? Our nanny agency can help!
1) Check out the Parks – Central Park is home to a Zoo, a Resovoir, multiple lakes, entertainment venues, an ice skating venue, and charms of history that surprise you with each turn. While Central Park is vast, Carl Schulz Park, and equally beautiful park faces the river, showing views of Roosevelt Island and Hell Gate.
2) Visit the Frick The Upper East Side is home to some of the most well – known museums in the world. Once Henry Clay Frick’s home, this mansion features art from Renoir, Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Titian, El Greco, Mane, and 3 Vermeers.
3) Explore The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The largest art museum in The United States, the museum is home to African, Asian, Oceanian, Byzantine, and Islamic Art in the forms of musical instruments, costumes, weaponry, and other cultural represetnations found throughout each era. It is unheard of to take one trip to The Met, and not willfully want to go back for more. To have such a treasure in your neighborhood should be valued and sought after for your loved ones, and those who care for them.
4) Make Time for The Guggenheim – This impressive museum, designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright is the home of your world-renowned Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, and Early Modern/Contemporary Art.
5) Dive into New York history with The Museum of The City of New York – Founded by Henry Collins Brown, this museum inspires city preservation for all New Yorkers. A little less expansive than its rival museums, this museum can be a nice afternoon for your loved one to tackle.
6) The Neue Galerie – Focused on German and Austrian pre-war, this expressionist museum is an easy, enriching tackle to any part of your day.
7) Grapple with History – Look for remnants of the Guilded Age all the way from Bergdorf Goodman’s previous home to The Vanderbilts to The Conservatory Gardens and its stunning entrance.
8) Dine in some of New York’s most notable and historic Restaurants – From Michelin Star Restaurants like the famous icon Daniel to its many iconic Sushi restaurants like Sushi Gari to it’s more relaxed feels of JG Melon or Pastrami Queen, The Upper East Side flourishes in iconic dining of all scales of ambiance.
9) Tour Gracie Mansion – Once home to The Museum of The City of New York, this stunning historical home is now the home of each Mayor of New York during his or her term.
10) Shop on Madison Ave and Stroll int Bloomingdales – Every brand of fashion is steps away on this stroll down this iconic avenue. Hop on over to Lexington to explore the iconic flagship of fashion.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Upper East Side LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!