Got questions about private duty home care? We’re here to help! (866) 854-3300
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty CNAs. Many are even licensed in multiple states. And all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty CNA we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our CNAs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
About 20% of Upper East Side residents are 65 or older.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Located in the area between New York Presbyterian Hospital, Gracie Square Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital, our Upper East Side flagship office keeps your family members connected to the best local elder care.
The Upper East Side of Manhattan, a quaint area around Central Park, Lenox Hill and Park Avenue, is the heart and soul of landmark-zoned New York City. Thanks to its new and rising luxury apartments and old charming townhouses, families are able to plant roots on its tree-lined streets. The neighborhood also boasts many wonderful destinations, such as Central Park, World-Class Museums, that caregivers can explore with their clients. About 20% of UES residents are 65 years or older, and each of them has a unique life story. Many are retired private practice doctors, former CEOs and even entrepreneurs. Yet no matter how active a life a senior may have led, there often comes a time when he or she requires a helping hand. When an elderly loved one needs companion care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Our philosophy is that beauty can be revealed when an old soul is nurtured and rejuvenated. We apply it not only to our clients, but this locale, having spent six months meticulously restoring this 110-year-old building’s original details. We make sure that in providing long-term care, we go beyond mere safety, making sure your loved ones enjoy good food, opportunities to socialize, and cultural experiences whenever possible.
Manhattan is famed for its hustle and bustle. In no place is it more obvious than the Upper East Side. A certain energy suffuse everything here, from the inexpensive corner delis to its world-renowned restaurants, from the luxury retail of Madison Avenue to Central Park. LifeWorx set up shop in the midst of it all, right on the street level of Lexington Avenue. With open doors, we offer free consultations with client care coordinators and registered nurses to provide you with the right private-duty care. We believe that in-depth, in-person communication allows us to best serve our community.
1) Check out the parks – Central Park is home to a zoo, a reservoir, multiple lakes, entertainment venues, an ice-skating venue, and charming historical landmarks that surprise you at every turn. While Central Park is vast, the equally Carl Schulz Park, and equally beautiful park faces the Hudson river, providing views of Roosevelt Island and Hell Gate.
2) Visit the Frick The Upper East Side is home to some of the most well-known museums in the world. Among them is Henry Clay Frick’s former home, a mansion featuring art from Renoir, Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Titian, El Greco, Mane, and Vermeer.
3) Explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art – The largest art museum in The United States, the MET home to African, Asian, Oceanian, Byzantine, and Islamic Art in the form of musical instruments, costumes, weaponry, and more. It is unheard of to tour to The Met once, and not willfully want to return.
4) Make time for the Guggenheim – This impressive museum, designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright is the home of world-renowned Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, and Early Modern/Contemporary Art.
5) Dive into New York history at the Museum of The City of New York – Founded by Henry Collins Brown, this museum celebrates the city’s past and present while offering a glimpse of its possible future. A little less expansive than its rival museums, it’s a perfect place to spend and afternoon with a loved one.
6) The Neue Galerie – Focused on German and Austrian pre-war, this Expressionist museum is an easy way to enrich any part of your day.
7) Grapple with history – Look for remnants of The Gilded Age all the way from Bergdorf Goodman’s previous home to The Vanderbilt’s former home to the Conservatory Gardens and its stunning entrance.
8) Dine in some of New York’s most notable and historic restaurants – From Michelin Starred restaurants like the iconic Daniel to the relaxed eateries of JG Melon or Pastrami Queen, the Upper East Side offers a diverse and flourishing dining scene.
9) Tour Gracie Mansion – Once the site of the Museum of The City of New York, this stunning historical home now houses each Mayor of New York during his or her term.
10) Shop on Madison Ave and Stroll around Bloomingdale’s –. Hop on over to Lexington to explore this famed fashion destination.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Upper East Side LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!