Got questions about private duty home care? We’re here to help! (866) 854-3300
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty CNAs. Many are even licensed in multiple states. And all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty CNA we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our CNAs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
About 20% of Upper East Side residents are 65 or older.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
Many seniors who pay for long-term care insurance would benefit greatly from private duty home care. This includes assisting them with the activities of their daily living. One of the areas we specialize in here at LifeWorx is helping seniors get their long-term care insurance approved. We walk our clients through the claims process, send the invoices to the insurance company and are diligent to make sure they receive their insurance reimbursements. At the most vulnerable stage of their lives, we do everything in power to ensure they get what they need.
Each year, the Upper East Side in Manhattan, New York City draws millions of visitors to its cultural institutions, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art. About 20% of its residents are 65 or older. In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential, and our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give your loved ones the most quality service there is. Our philosophy is that beauty can be revealed when an old soul is nurtured and rejuvenated, and we apply it not only to our clients, but also our flagship locale, having spent six months meticulously restoring this 110-year-old building’s original details.
1) Check out the Parks – Central Park is home to a Zoo, a Resovoir, multiple lakes, entertainment venues, an ice skating venue, and charms of history that surprise you with each turn. While Central Park is vast, Carl Schulz Park, and equally beautiful park faces the river, showing views of Roosevelt Island and Hell Gate.
2) Visit the Frick The Upper East Side is home to some of the most well – known museums in the world. Once Henry Clay Frick’s home, this mansion features art from Renoir, Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Titian, El Greco, Mane, and 3 Vermeers.
3) Explore The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The largest art museum in The United States, the museum is home to African, Asian, Oceanian, Byzantine, and Islamic Art in the forms of musical instruments, costumes, weaponry, and other cultural represetnations found throughout each era. It is unheard of to take one trip to The Met, and not willfully want to go back for more. To have such a treasure in your neighborhood should be valued and sought after for your loved ones, and those who care for them.
4) Make Time for The Guggenheim – This impressive museum, designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright is the home of your world-renowned Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, and Early Modern/Contemporary Art.
5) Dive into New York history with The Museum of The City of New York – Founded by Henry Collins Brown, this museum inspires city preservation for all New Yorkers. A little less expansive than its rival museums, this museum can be a nice afternoon for your loved one to tackle.
6) The Neue Galerie – Focused on German and Austrian pre-war, this expressionist museum is an easy, enriching tackle to any part of your day.
7) Grapple with History – Look for remnants of the Guilded Age all the way from Bergdorf Goodman’s previous home to The Vanderbilts to The Conservatory Gardens and its stunning entrance.
8) Dine in some of New York’s most notable and historic Restaurants – From Michelin Star Restaurants like the famous icon Daniel to its many iconic Sushi restaurants like Sushi Gari to it’s more relaxed feels of JG Melon or Pastrami Queen, The Upper East Side flourishes in iconic dining of all scales of ambiance.
9) Tour Gracie Mansion – Once home to The Museum of The City of New York, this stunning historical home is now the home of each Mayor of New York during his or her term.
10) Shop on Madison Ave and Stroll int Bloomingdales – Every brand of fashion is steps away on this stroll down this iconic avenue. Hop on over to Lexington to explore the iconic flagship of fashion.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Upper East Side LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!