LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny, whether part-time, full-time or live-in. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified, baby nurse certified, and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. We can proudly say that in our 15 years of service, we have never had a client report neglect, abuse or theft by one of our nannies. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny, whether part-time, full-time or live-in.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
Englewood, NJ is a charming, inclusive town just ten miles from Times Square, and consistently brings new cultural, shopping, entertainment and housing opportunities to residents. Are you an Englewood family searching for a nanny? Our nanny agency can help!
1) Flat Rock Brook Nature Center – This 150-acre preserve and education center is a home to local residents to ensure environmental education and conservation. With 3.6 miles of self-guided trails along streams and meadows, this oasis of New Jersey is a perfect place to stroll with your loved ones, caregivers, or clients. Love the Flat Rock Brook Nature Center? Make sure to check out James A. McFaul Environmental Center or The Teaneck Creek Conservancy Nature Park, a smaller complex, but plentiful of preservation.
2) Visit the Theater – Serving all of Northern New Jersey, The Bergen Performing Arts Center serves as a getaway to dive into some art education and performing arts. The theater offers dance, voice, and music classes for all ages. The Ana Maria Ciccone Theatre, located on the campus of Bergen Community College offers entertainment by world-class performing artists including a wide variety of concerts and theatre productions. You can’t mention Theatres in New Jersey without mentioning the Little Firehouse Theatre, a small community theater with a big reputation for musicals, comedies, drama, and suspense. Need to get outdoors? Try the Hackensack Meridian Health Center, Atlantic Street Park to view your next show.
3) Visit the Zoo – No need to go to the Bronx or Brooklyn when the zoo is in your backyard. The Bergen County Zoo is considered a “New World” zoo, exhibiting wildlife from North and South America. You can view animals such as Baird’s Tapirs, Andean Condors, American Alligators, Golden Lion Tamarins, and many others!
4) Check out the Museums – The Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey offers visitors of all ages to view historic aircraft, air and space artifacts. The Mahwah Museum preserves the history of Mahwah and its connection to the region, featuring the Les Paul exhibit and The Donald Copper Model Railroad. The World of Wings is also a lovely children’s museum and family fun center in Teaneck, NJ.
5) Play a round of golf – Bergen County and its surrounding areas are home to six public golf courses of your choosing. The county also holds multiple golf tournaments from June-October. If it’s a rainy day, be sure to visit the Bogota Golf and Sport Center, a three-level golf driving range, featuring batting cages, basketball and bank shot basketball, as well as virtual mini golf and a PGA simulator that replicates the following course: Pebble Beach, Augusta National, and The Doral Blue Monster.
6) Stroll the Parks – Parks such as Great Oak Park, Saddle River County Park, Overpeck County Park, Losen Slote Creek Park, and Mckay Park are great areas to partake in everything from skateboarding to ice skating with the little ones, all while maneuvering the walking trails with your loves ones. Into a little more of a challenge? Ramapo Valley Reservation is a popular destination for a little more hiking.
7) Take in The History of New Jersey – You can’t speak of history of New Jersey without the mention of Fort Lee. This landmark, located on the cliff-top bluff where Washington’s Continental Army positioned its batteries over the Hudson in 1776, is one scenic space our History Buffs cannot miss. While on your historical streak, be sure to check out Historic New Bridge Landing in River Edge, NJ. This American Revolutionary Way Landmark served as a battleground military headquarter in The American Revolution…and yes, George Washington actually slept in tone of the three sandstone homes preserved on the landmark.
8) Check out the view – Palisades Interstate Park is one of the most picturesque spots in New Jersey. Featuring a scenic riverside drive, a cliff-top parkway, and overlooks with picnic areas, this is truly a must-see for families of all ages.
9) Get fresh at the Farm – Abama’s Farm in Wyckoff, NJ features fresh produce, poultry, eggs, and freshly baked good made fresh from the kitchen. When you’re there with the little ones, be sure to check out The Barnyard Petting Zoo.
10) You saw the art, create it – Just minutes away in Morris County, The Morris County School of Glass gives locals the chance to take on the art of glass blowing, and channel that creative energy.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!