Luxury Services – Improving Your Quality of Life
Life can sometimes be both busy and complicated, but we can help! Let us take the load off so you can live the best life possible.
LifeWorx is the premier child care, elder care, nanny, chef and luxury services provider in Greater New York. Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. We’ll connect you with quality service providers to meet your exact needs. You’re in good hands–leave the heavy lifting to us. We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.
Our exclusive luxury services and lifestyle management provides clients with the highest levels of service, including professional chefs, personal assistants, private nurses and staff, and even estate managers. Having served thousands of clients, and providing more than 500,000 services, our team knows luxury service. We’ve provided excellent service to more than 5,000 families in the tri-state area. We can help your family by offering optimal care with you in mind.
In the event that an elderly loved one needs private home care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Many times, seniors needing elder care are often contending with frail health, while also leaving all their familiar surroundings. They fear giving up the quality of life they’ve enjoyed while living on their own for years. But it doesn’t have to be that way. When you come to LifeWorx, you get the benefit of over a decade of experience and knowledgeable staff who have served hundreds of families throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
How can LifeWorx improve your quality of life?
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.
What is your guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied – your satisfaction is guaranteed. If not satisfied, let us know within 48 hours of service; we will either refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Our company has established unique and highly detailed processes and systems to find you the best. We invite you to stop by this location for a consultation with us. Though each location has a unique neighborhood feel, our company’s mission and standards unite them all. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.
Life can be both busy and complicated, but we can make living in luxury easy on you so that you can live the best life possible.LEARN MORE
We’ll connect you with top quality service providers to meet your exact needs.LEARN MORE
Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. Leave the heavy lifting to us, you’re in good hands.Watch now
We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.LEARN MORE
Located just 20 miles outside of Manhattan, our office in Great Neck is right at home in this quaint, upscale town. Servicing all of Nassau and Suffolk counties, our team here is well-equipped to meet the high standards of one of the country’s most affluent areas. There is a high demand for our in-home care services here and our clients love the area for its pristine golf courses and proximity to the Long Island Sound, perhaps best known as F. Scott Fitzgerald’s inspiration for “The Great Gatsby.”
While all our offices work together as a team, it’s best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can select the most compatible candidates for you.
1) Check out Museum Row – Located in Garden City, this education metroplex is a destination for The Long Island Children’s Museum, The Nassau Firefighter’s museum, The Cradle of Aviation Museum, and The Nassau County Veterans Museum. You could easily fill a few days learning about everything from earth and science to F-14 planes.
2) Step Back in Time – The Old Bethpage Village Restoration boasts 51 historic buildings including an inn, a store, and a church in order to give an accurate depiction of pre Civil War life. Actors will even come to dress in costumes to recreate this custom colonial life.
3) Stroll through Americana – Once called The Rodeo Drive of the East Coast, with over 60 international boutique in location, Americana in Manhasset is home brand names like Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karen, Gucci, and Fendi.
4) Explore the outdoors with The Sands Point Park and Preserve – Featuring hiking grounds and trails that lead to the Long Island Sound, this spot is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a cross-country skiing excursion on a winter day. Don’t forget to check out the castle-like mansions; Hempstead House, Castle Gould, and Falaise. Falaise, built by Harry S. Guggenheim, houses antiques dated back to the 16th century with renowned pieces of Renaissance art.
5) Play with the Pros – Bethpage Black course, home of the 2002 and 2009 U.S Open, is the only public Golf Course on The PGA Tour. Its difficulty level brings some of the sport’s top players. If you are not in the mood for the links, you can also picnic, hike, play tennis, or horseback ride in the surrounding state park.
6) Take in the Triple Crown – Belmont Park is one of the oldest tracks in the nation for the sport of thoroughbred racing. Even if there is a day without a race, you can enjoy the fine dining, picnic facilities, and petting zoo the park has to offer.
7) Visit the Presidential Summer Home – Theodore Roosevelt, our 26th President of The United States referred to Sagamore Hill as his “Summer White House”. He resided here until his death in 1919. Managed by the National Parks Service, the park also features an Audubon Center and Songbird Sanctuary.
8) Head to the Beach – Jones Beach State Park is the largest public beach in the world with 6.5 miles of uninterrupted beach front. The boardwalk itself spans two miles. As you stroll the boardwalk, make sure to look out for local basketball games, deck games, a miniature golf course, and free concerts. You can also fish from the piers or go bird watching at the Theodore Roosevelt Nature Center. While heading towards the ocean, make sure to check out the equally as impressive Long Beach, a quintessential surf town with laid back vibes.
9) Graze through the Gardens – Long Island is home to some beautiful pastures. The Planting Fields Arboretum State Historic Park in Oyster Bay allows you and your family to wander the grounds of the Gold Coast and its formal gardens and greenhouses. Old Westbury Gardens also opens up for mansion and garden tours.
10) Hike “Merrick Mountain” – This landmark represents the commitment to environmental preservation in Long Island, saving the taxpayers more than $42 million. This 52-acre facility is perfect for picnicking, fishing, and observing wildlife. Take a tour by foot or enjoy a kayak ride. You might be lucky enough to see a Nigerian dwarf goat, maintaining the weed overgrowth.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!