Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
While LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin $40 per hour, service to your family is placing housekeepers. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home services clients. We can proudly say that in our 15 years of service, we have never had a client report neglect, abuse or theft by one of our care professionals. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the professional. You can begin as soon as you want. It typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee, and three month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
The Upper East Side in Manhattan, New York City, is known for its upscale restaurants and designer shops along Madison Avenue. Each year, the neighborhood draws millions of visitors to its cultural institutions, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Guggenheim Museum. After a long day, don’t worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.
1) Check out the Parks – Central Park is home to a Zoo, a Resovoir, multiple lakes, entertainment venues, an ice skating venue, and charms of history that surprise you with each turn. While Central Park is vast, Carl Schulz Park, and equally beautiful park faces the river, showing views of Roosevelt Island and Hell Gate.
2) Visit the Frick The Upper East Side is home to some of the most well – known museums in the world. Once Henry Clay Frick’s home, this mansion features art from Renoir, Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Titian, El Greco, Mane, and 3 Vermeers.
3) Explore The Metropolitan Museum of Art – The largest art museum in The United States, the museum is home to African, Asian, Oceanian, Byzantine, and Islamic Art in the forms of musical instruments, costumes, weaponry, and other cultural represetnations found throughout each era. It is unheard of to take one trip to The Met, and not willfully want to go back for more. To have such a treasure in your neighborhood should be valued and sought after for your loved ones, and those who care for them.
4) Make Time for The Guggenheim – This impressive museum, designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright is the home of your world-renowned Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, and Early Modern/Contemporary Art.
5) Dive into New York history with The Museum of The City of New York – Founded by Henry Collins Brown, this museum inspires city preservation for all New Yorkers. A little less expansive than its rival museums, this museum can be a nice afternoon for your loved one to tackle.
6) The Neue Galerie – Focused on German and Austrian pre-war, this expressionist museum is an easy, enriching tackle to any part of your day.
7) Grapple with History – Look for remnants of the Guilded Age all the way from Bergdorf Goodman’s previous home to The Vanderbilts to The Conservatory Gardens and its stunning entrance.
8) Dine in some of New York’s most notable and historic Restaurants – From Michelin Star Restaurants like the famous icon Daniel to its many iconic Sushi restaurants like Sushi Gari to it’s more relaxed feels of JG Melon or Pastrami Queen, The Upper East Side flourishes in iconic dining of all scales of ambiance.
9) Tour Gracie Mansion – Once home to The Museum of The City of New York, this stunning historical home is now the home of each Mayor of New York during his or her term.
10) Shop on Madison Ave and Stroll int Bloomingdales – Every brand of fashion is steps away on this stroll down this iconic avenue. Hop on over to Lexington to explore the iconic flagship of fashion.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Upper East Side LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!