Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin at $55 per hour. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Located in the area between New York Presbyterian Hospital, Gracie Square Hospital, and Lenox Hill Hospital, our Upper East Side flagship office keeps your family members connected to the best local elder care.
The Upper East Side of Manhattan, a quaint area around Central Park, Lenox Hill and Park Avenue, is the heart and soul of landmark-zoned New York City. Thanks to its new and rising luxury apartments and old charming townhouses, families are able to plant roots on its tree-lined streets. The neighborhood also boasts many wonderful destinations, such as Central Park, World-Class Museums, that caregivers can explore with their clients. About 20% of UES residents are 65 years or older, and each of them has a unique life story. Many are retired private practice doctors, former CEOs and even entrepreneurs. Yet no matter how active a life a senior may have led, there often comes a time when he or she requires a helping hand. When an elderly loved one needs companion care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Our philosophy is that beauty can be revealed when an old soul is nurtured and rejuvenated. We apply it not only to our clients, but this locale, having spent six months meticulously restoring this 110-year-old building’s original details. We make sure that in providing long-term care, we go beyond mere safety, making sure your loved ones enjoy good food, opportunities to socialize, and cultural experiences whenever possible.
Manhattan is famed for its hustle and bustle. In no place is it more obvious than the Upper East Side. A certain energy suffuse everything here, from the inexpensive corner delis to its world-renowned restaurants, from the luxury retail of Madison Avenue to Central Park. LifeWorx set up shop in the midst of it all, right on the street level of Lexington Avenue. With open doors, we offer free consultations with client care coordinators and registered nurses to provide you with the right private-duty care. We believe that in-depth, in-person communication allows us to best serve our community.
1) Check out the parks – Central Park is home to a zoo, a reservoir, multiple lakes, entertainment venues, an ice-skating venue, and charming historical landmarks that surprise you at every turn. While Central Park is vast, the equally Carl Schulz Park, and equally beautiful park faces the Hudson river, providing views of Roosevelt Island and Hell Gate.
2) Visit the Frick The Upper East Side is home to some of the most well-known museums in the world. Among them is Henry Clay Frick’s former home, a mansion featuring art from Renoir, Gainsborough, Rembrandt, Titian, El Greco, Mane, and Vermeer.
3) Explore the Metropolitan Museum of Art – The largest art museum in The United States, the MET home to African, Asian, Oceanian, Byzantine, and Islamic Art in the form of musical instruments, costumes, weaponry, and more. It is unheard of to tour to The Met once, and not willfully want to return.
4) Make time for the Guggenheim – This impressive museum, designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright is the home of world-renowned Impressionist, Post-Impressionist, and Early Modern/Contemporary Art.
5) Dive into New York history at the Museum of The City of New York – Founded by Henry Collins Brown, this museum celebrates the city’s past and present while offering a glimpse of its possible future. A little less expansive than its rival museums, it’s a perfect place to spend and afternoon with a loved one.
6) The Neue Galerie – Focused on German and Austrian pre-war, this Expressionist museum is an easy way to enrich any part of your day.
7) Grapple with history – Look for remnants of The Gilded Age all the way from Bergdorf Goodman’s previous home to The Vanderbilt’s former home to the Conservatory Gardens and its stunning entrance.
8) Dine in some of New York’s most notable and historic restaurants – From Michelin Starred restaurants like the iconic Daniel to the relaxed eateries of JG Melon or Pastrami Queen, the Upper East Side offers a diverse and flourishing dining scene.
9) Tour Gracie Mansion – Once the site of the Museum of The City of New York, this stunning historical home now houses each Mayor of New York during his or her term.
10) Shop on Madison Ave and Stroll around Bloomingdale’s –. Hop on over to Lexington to explore this famed fashion destination.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Upper East Side LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!