Got questions about private duty home care? We’re here to help! (866) 854-3300
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty CNAs. Many are even licensed in multiple states. And all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty CNA we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our CNAs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
About 10% of Englewood households have someone living alone who is 65 years or older.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
Englewood, NJ is a charming, inclusive town just ten miles from Times Square, and consistently brings new cultural, shopping, entertainment and housing opportunities to residents. About 10% of Englewood households have someone living alone who is 65 years or older. In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.
1) Flat Rock Brook Nature Center – This 150-acre preserve and education center is a home to local residents to ensure environmental education and conservation. With 3.6 miles of self-guided trails along streams and meadows, this oasis of New Jersey is a perfect place to stroll with your loved ones, caregivers, or clients. Love the Flat Rock Brook Nature Center? Make sure to check out James A. McFaul Environmental Center or The Teaneck Creek Conservancy Nature Park, a smaller complex, but plentiful of preservation.
2) Visit the Theater – Serving all of Northern New Jersey, The Bergen Performing Arts Center serves as a getaway to dive into some art education and performing arts. The theater offers dance, voice, and music classes for all ages. The Ana Maria Ciccone Theatre, located on the campus of Bergen Community College offers entertainment by world-class performing artists including a wide variety of concerts and theatre productions. You can’t mention Theatres in New Jersey without mentioning the Little Firehouse Theatre, a small community theater with a big reputation for musicals, comedies, drama, and suspense. Need to get outdoors? Try the Hackensack Meridian Health Center, Atlantic Street Park to view your next show.
3) Visit the Zoo – No need to go to the Bronx or Brooklyn when the zoo is in your backyard. The Bergen County Zoo is considered a “New World” zoo, exhibiting wildlife from North and South America. You can view animals such as Baird’s Tapirs, Andean Condors, American Alligators, Golden Lion Tamarins, and many others!
4) Check out the Museums – The Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey offers visitors of all ages to view historic aircraft, air and space artifacts. The Mahwah Museum preserves the history of Mahwah and its connection to the region, featuring the Les Paul exhibit and The Donald Copper Model Railroad. The World of Wings is also a lovely children’s museum and family fun center in Teaneck, NJ.
5) Play a round of golf – Bergen County and its surrounding areas are home to six public golf courses of your choosing. The county also holds multiple golf tournaments from June-October. If it’s a rainy day, be sure to visit the Bogota Golf and Sport Center, a three-level golf driving range, featuring batting cages, basketball and bank shot basketball, as well as virtual mini golf and a PGA simulator that replicates the following course: Pebble Beach, Augusta National, and The Doral Blue Monster.
6) Stroll the Parks – Parks such as Great Oak Park, Saddle River County Park, Overpeck County Park, Losen Slote Creek Park, and Mckay Park are great areas to partake in everything from skateboarding to ice skating with the little ones, all while maneuvering the walking trails with your loves ones. Into a little more of a challenge? Ramapo Valley Reservation is a popular destination for a little more hiking.
7) Take in The History of New Jersey – You can’t speak of history of New Jersey without the mention of Fort Lee. This landmark, located on the cliff-top bluff where Washington’s Continental Army positioned its batteries over the Hudson in 1776, is one scenic space our History Buffs cannot miss. While on your historical streak, be sure to check out Historic New Bridge Landing in River Edge, NJ. This American Revolutionary Way Landmark served as a battleground military headquarter in The American Revolution…and yes, George Washington actually slept in tone of the three sandstone homes preserved on the landmark.
8) Check out the view – Palisades Interstate Park is one of the most picturesque spots in New Jersey. Featuring a scenic riverside drive, a cliff-top parkway, and overlooks with picnic areas, this is truly a must-see for families of all ages.
9) Get fresh at the Farm – Abama’s Farm in Wyckoff, NJ features fresh produce, poultry, eggs, and freshly baked good made fresh from the kitchen. When you’re there with the little ones, be sure to check out The Barnyard Petting Zoo.
10) You saw the art, create it – Just minutes away in Morris County, The Morris County School of Glass gives locals the chance to take on the art of glass blowing, and channel that creative energy.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!