When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think a move is hard for most families, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, you’re likely wondering how you’ll find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. We can proudly say that in our 15 years of service, we have never had a client report neglect, abuse or theft by one of our care professionals. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts take care of all the meticulous paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the caregiver. You can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the elder care service, let us know within 48 hours. We will either refund you or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
It’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. This way, the care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the caregivers and can provide the most fitting caregiver for you. All our offices work together as one team.
Small but mighty, this Midtown office sits conveniently close to all transport and foot traffic on 56th street and Lexington Ave. Serving many of the upscale assisted living facilities including Brookdale, Maplewood, Kendal, and Atria, the expansive windows of the office allow for transparency and a warm environment for walk-in visits. This office location serves as a hub for Private Home Health Aides or Nurses to serve in these assisted living locations as well as private homes throughout Manhattan.
Sutton Place has been home to New York socialites since the 1920’s. This Midtown neighborhood is not only fashionable, but also functional and safe for our clients. Our office location also sits conveniently close to Presbyterian Hospital, a top-ranked hospital in New York, allowing us to stay in tune with all client needs and appointments.
Midtown Manhattan in New York City is home to some of the city’s most iconic attractions, including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Broadway and Times Square. About 13% of Midtown residents are 65 and older. When an elderly loved one needs elder care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Our small office has a big impact in the local community and we’re here to help!
1) Check out The Local Aquarium – Did you ever wonder what was in the Long Island Sound. With over 1200 marine animals and 259 species, this Connecticut staple focuses on the local marine culture of our local waters.
2) Explore the Zoo – A family fun hit, this zoo features 300 animals, primarily from North and South America. With a commitment to preservation of endangered animals, this family fun activity is sure to be a day of education and activity.
3) Stroll the paths of The Connecticut Audubon Society – Established in 1914 by Mabel Osgood Wright, this Birdcraft Sanctuary in Fairfield is the oldest private songbird sanctuary in the Unites States. Between the trails, birds-of-prey exhibit, and butterfly garden, there is nothing but miles of peaceful nature to be found in this preserve.
4) Get in the Connecticut Action – Stamford Downtown is known for its array if shops, restaurants, and events. This spot is a perfect place to shop, dine, and mingle with the locals. Westport’s Downtown also features and upscale mixture of shops and dining. Featuring brands like Tiffany & Co to Eileen Fisher, you will certainly feel the New England charm while shopping or dining throughout this picturesque riverside setting.
5) Enjoy a Live Theatre Performance – The Westport Country Playhouse, originally built in 1835 and found in 1931 is home to community events year-round.
6) Check out Jones Family Farms – This 400-acre working farm invites families to visit and help harvest seasonal crops like strawberries, blueberries, and pumpkins.
7) Get lost in the museums – Bruce Museum offers exhibits promoting an appreciation of art and science. It received accreditation from the American Association of Museums, an honor granted to few than five percent of all museums. It’s no wonder it sees 70,000 visitors yearly. If you’re more in the mood to learn about soarin the skies, the National Helicopter Museum is for you. Stratford is the birthplace of The American Helicopter Industry, making this site a must-visit.
8) Take a Hike – Located in Newtown, The Lillnonah Trail is a fairly walkable hike, featuring sites like The Pond Brook Inlet, Lake Lillinonah, and The Great Oak. You may even see a few eagles as you explore these paths.
9) Head to the beach – With five sprawling beaches along Connecticut’s Long Island Sound Coastal Waters, you will be sure to find your relaxing spot in the sun. As the Summer months approach, don’t forget to book your beach bonfire on Jennings beach to close the sun-filled day with the warmth of fire and family.
10) Play a round of Golf – With fourteen golf courses found in Fairfield County, there is no shortage of links to be found in this New England home.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Midtown Manhattan LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!