LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified, and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places qualified nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needsWatch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
Long Island, NY is home to several wineries and vineyards, white sand beaches, historic restaurants, and of course, The Hamptons. Are you a Long Island family searching for a nanny? Our nanny agency can help!
1) Check out Museum Row – Located in Garden City, this education metroplex is a destination for The Long Island Children’s Museum, The Nassau Firefighter’s museum, The Cradle of Aviation Museum, and The Nassau County Veterans Museum. You could easily fill a few days learning about everything from earth and science to F-14 planes.
2) Step Back in Time – The Old Bethpage Village Restoration includes 51 historic buildings such as an inn, a store, and a church in order to give an accurate depiction of pre Civil War life. Actors will even come to dress in costumes to recreate this custom colonial life.
3) Stroll through Americana – Once called The Rodeo Drive of the East Coast, with over 60 international boutique in location, Americana in Manhasset is home brand names like Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karen, Gucci, and Fendi.
4) Explore the outdoors with The Sands Point Park and Preserve – Featuring hiking grounds and trails that lead to the Long Island Sound, this spot is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a cross-country skiing excursion on a winter day. Don’t forget to check out the castle-like mansions; Hempstead House, Castle Gould, and Falaise. Falaise, built by Harry S. Guggenheim houses antiques dated back to the 16th century with renowned pieces of Renaissance art.
5) Play with the Pros – Bethpage Black course, home of the U.S Open in 2002 and 2009 is the only public Golf Course on The PGA Tour. Its difficulty level brings some of the sport’s top players. If you’re not in the mood for the links, you can also picnic, hike, play tennis, or horseback ride in the surrounding state park.
6) Take in the Triple Crown – Belmont Park is one of the oldest tracks in the nation for the sport of thoroughbred racing. Even if there is a day without a race, you can enjoy the fine dining, picnic facilities, and petting zoo the park has to offer.
7) Visit the Presidential Summer Home – Theodore Roosevelt, our 26th President of The United Stated referred to Sagamore Hill as his “Summer White House”. He resided here until his death in 1919. Managed by the National Parks Service, the park also features an Audubon Center and Songbird Sanctuary.
8) Head to the Beach – Jones Beach State Park is the largest public beach in the world with 6.5 miles of uninterrupted beach front. The boardwalk itself spans two miles. As you stroll the boardwalk, make sure to look out for local basketball games, deck games, a miniature golf course, and free concerts. You can also fish from the piers or go bird watching at the Theodore Roosevelt Nature Center. While heading towards the ocean, make sure to check out the equally as impressive Long Beach, a quintessential surf town with laid back vibes.
9) Graze through the Gardens – Long Island is home to some beautiful pastures. The Planting Fields Arboretum State Historic Park in Oyster Bay allows you and your family to wander the grounds of the Gold Coast and its formal gardens and greenhouses. Old Westbury Gardens also opens up for mansion and garden tours.
10) Hike “Merrick Mountain” – Once a landfill, this landmark represents the commitment to environmental preservation in Long Island, saving the taxpayers more than $42 million. This 52-acre facility is perfect for picnicking, fishing, and wildlife. Take a tour by foot or rent a kayak. You may even see a Nigerian dwarf goat, maintaining the weed overgrowth.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!