LifeWorx is among the few home care agencies with CHAP accreditation, including the “stellar agency” mark from their accreditation auditor. With only seven years of experience in Bergen County, including Englewood, Tenafly, and Hackensack, LifeWorx has won the hearts of clients and amassed a 5 star rating with 39 reviews on Google.
Our private home care begins with one call to a LifeWorx client manager. We believe in privacy, dignity, and respect, so all your interactions are kept confidential and HIPPA compliant. When a loved family member needs home care it can be difficult to find the right fit, after in-depth discussion, we will provide you with 3-4 choices of home health aide certified and experienced caregivers.
All you need to do is select one, and you are on your way to skilled home care from LifeWorx.
About 10% of Englewood households have someone living alone who is 65 years or older. The adult children, who often live far away, count on us at LifeWorx to provide support and comprehensive service, including all the paperwork for long-term care insurance.LEARN MORE
Reviews from local residents have made LifeWorx the highest rated private-duty home care agency in the local area.LEARN MORE
What clients most like about us is the personalized service and simple point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all of our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers, and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Englewood, NJ is a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Times Square, and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
About 10% of Englewood households have someone living alone who is 65 years or older. Is your loved on among them? If he or she needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
1) Get Some Fresh Air– The 150-acre Flat Rock Brook Nature Center is a treasured local resource. With 3.6 miles of self-guided trails along streams and meadows, it’s oasis of New Jersey is a perfect place to go for a stroll with your loved ones, caregivers, or clients. Love the Flat Rock Brook Nature Center? Make sure to check out James A. McFaul Environmental Center or The Teaneck Creek Conservancy Nature Park, a smaller complex, but beautiful complex.
2) Visit the theater – Serving all of Northern New Jersey, The Bergen Performing Arts Center allows visitors to dive into art education and the performing arts. The center offers dance, voice, and music classes for all ages. The Ana Maria Ciccone Theatre, located on the campus of Bergen Community College, offers concerts and theatre productions featuring world-class performing artists. And you can’t mention theatres in New Jersey without mentioning the Little Firehouse Theatre, a small community playhouse with a big reputation for musicals, comedies, drama, and suspense. If you enjoy al fresco entertainment, take in an outdoor show at the Hackensack Meridian Health Center, Atlantic Street Park.
3) Explore the zoo – No need to go to the Bronx or Brooklyn when there’s a great zoo is in your back yard. The Bergen County Zoo is considered a “New World” zoo, exhibiting wildlife from North and South America. You can view animals such as Baird’s Tapirs, Andean Condors, American Alligators, Golden Lion Tamarins, and many others!
4) Check out the museums – The Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey offers visitors of all ages a chance to view historic aircraft, air and space artifacts. The Mahwah Museum preserves the history of Mahwah and its connection to the region, featuring the Les Paul exhibit and The Donald Copper Model Railroad. The World of Wings is also a lovely children’s museum and family fun center in Teaneck, NJ.
5) Play a round of golf – Bergen County and its surrounding areas are home to six public golf courses. The county also hosts multiple golf tournaments from June-October. If it’s a rainy day, be sure to visit the Bogota Golf and Sport Center, a three-level golf driving range featuring batting cages, basketball and bank shot basketball, as well as virtual mini golf. It even has a PGA simulator that replicates three world-famous courses: Pebble Beach, Augusta National, and The Doral Blue Monster.
6) Stroll the parks – Parks such as Great Oak Park, Saddle River County Park, Overpeck County Park, Losen Slote Creek Park, and Mckay Park are great areas to partake in everything from skateboarding to ice skating with the little ones, or simply amble along their walking trail. Into a little more of a challenge? Ramapo Valley Reservation is a popular destination for hiking.
7) Stop at the historic sites – History Buffs will appreciate Fort Lee, located on the cliff-top bluff where Washington’s Continental Army positioned its batteries over the Hudson in 1776. Be sure to also check out historic New Bridge Landing in River Edge, NJ. This American Revolutionary War landmark served as a battleground military headquarter in The American Revolution…and yes, George Washington actually slept in one of the three sandstone homes preserved on the grounds.
8) Check out the view – Palisades Interstate Park is one of the most picturesque spots in New Jersey. Featuring a scenic riverside drive, a cliff-top parkway, and several overlooks with picnic areas, this is truly a must-see for people of all ages.
9) Get fresh at the Farm – Abama’s Farm in Wyckoff, NJ features fresh produce, poultry, eggs, and baked goods made right in their own kitchen. When you’re there with the little ones, be sure to check out the barnyard petting zoo.
10) Channel your inner artist – Just minutes away in Morris County, The Morris County School of Glass gives locals the chance to try their hand at glass blowing.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!