When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think a move is hard for most families, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, you’re likely wondering how you’ll find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. We can proudly say that in our 15 years of service, we have never had a client report neglect, abuse or theft by one of our care professionals. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts take care of all the meticulous paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the caregiver. You can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the elder care service, let us know within 48 hours. We will either refund you or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
It’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. This way, the care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the caregivers and can provide the most fitting caregiver for you. All our offices work together as one team.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. This town is home to LifeWorx’s flagship office. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents—including a U.S. president—in Westchester, Putnam and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly-seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
Our presence in the area is well-known, and most new clients come through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for the recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match.
1) Stroll the many paths – Here in Westchester, there is no shortage of parks and scenery. From Peekskill’s Blue Mountain Reservation, all the way down the Bronx River Parkway trail to Yonkers’ Lenoir Preserve, this county is lined with picturesque paths.
2) Take in the History – From the Kykuit, Rockefeller Estate in Sleepy Hollow to The Horace Greeley House in Chappaqua to the Lyndhurst Castle in Tarrytown, there is certainly no shortage of Historical finds for all ages.
3) Enjoy Playland Park and neighboring Amusement Parks – This timeless amusement park has been a Westchester County icon since 1928. While the rides will have the little ones set for a fun day, there is no shortage of activity here with a beach, pool, neighboring park, and boardwalk all within the vicinity. If it’s rainy day, be sure to check out The Grand Prix New York Racing, a fun-filled arcade and Go Kart Center with a bowling center. The Legoland Discovery Center is also a great place to take the little ones. Be sure to check out the Lego New York Skyline.
4) Catch a game or event at The Westchester County Center – This metropolis is the main stage for The Westchester Knicks and the newest franchise, The New York Streets.
5) Dine with World-Renowned Chefs – From Jean Georges’ Inn at Pound Ridge to Celebrity Chef Dale Talde’s Goosfeather, located in The Tarrytown House, there is no shortage of top-notch dining here in Westchester.
6) Walk the Shops – You don’t have to go to Madison Ave to enjoy premium shopping. The Westchester provides a world-class setting for brands like Gucci, Nieman Marcus, Louis Vuitton, and Brooks Brothers. With services such as valet shopping, you will be sure to be treated like royalty while you parous. If in Southern Westchester, be sure to check out The Cross County Shopping Center in Yonkers. With 1.3 million square feet of retail space, bigger really is better.
7) Play a round of golf – With your choosing of both public and private golf courses throughout all of Westchester, this county is truly a mecca for the game. Did you know we even hosted The U.S Open in our famous Winged Foot Course this past year?
8) Check out The Westchester Farm Trail – The Westchester Farm Trail connect 13 farms and orchards from Sleepy Hollow to North Salem. You will do anything from make your own maple syrup to actual farm chores to hay rides to apple picking. The Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture is an 80-acre former Rockefeller estate, touring fields, greenhouses and pastures to help promote sustainable agriculture.
9) Enjoy some neighborhood tunes – With many of the creatives of New York City residing in our Westchester suburb, it’s no secret that some of the best music can be heard at places like The Capitol Theatre in Port Chester or The Paramount Hudson Valley Theater in Peekskill, or even The Chappagua Performing Arts Center, a neighbor to our flagship office. Jerry Garcia of The Grateful Dead called the Capitol a “pretty groovy” place to play, and we agree.
10) Check out the local Art Scene – With museums spread across the county, such as The Neuberger Museum of Art in Purchase, The Hudson Valley Moca in Peekskill, The Katonah Museum of Art, and ArtsWestchester, it’s no secret that Westchester’s creative community will stimulate you and your loved ones, no matter what your artistic preference presents.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!