Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
While LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin $40 per hour, service to your family is placing housekeepers. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home services clients. We can proudly say that in our 15 years of service, we have never had a client report neglect, abuse or theft by one of our care professionals. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the professional. You can begin as soon as you want. It typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee, and three month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
Englewood, NJ is a charming, inclusive town just ten miles from Times Square, and consistently brings new cultural, shopping, entertainment and housing opportunities to residents. After a long day, don’t worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.
1) Flat Rock Brook Nature Center – This 150-acre preserve and education center is a home to local residents to ensure environmental education and conservation. With 3.6 miles of self-guided trails along streams and meadows, this oasis of New Jersey is a perfect place to stroll with your loved ones, caregivers, or clients. Love the Flat Rock Brook Nature Center? Make sure to check out James A. McFaul Environmental Center or The Teaneck Creek Conservancy Nature Park, a smaller complex, but plentiful of preservation.
2) Visit the Theater – Serving all of Northern New Jersey, The Bergen Performing Arts Center serves as a getaway to dive into some art education and performing arts. The theater offers dance, voice, and music classes for all ages. The Ana Maria Ciccone Theatre, located on the campus of Bergen Community College offers entertainment by world-class performing artists including a wide variety of concerts and theatre productions. You can’t mention Theatres in New Jersey without mentioning the Little Firehouse Theatre, a small community theater with a big reputation for musicals, comedies, drama, and suspense. Need to get outdoors? Try the Hackensack Meridian Health Center, Atlantic Street Park to view your next show.
3) Visit the Zoo – No need to go to the Bronx or Brooklyn when the zoo is in your backyard. The Bergen County Zoo is considered a “New World” zoo, exhibiting wildlife from North and South America. You can view animals such as Baird’s Tapirs, Andean Condors, American Alligators, Golden Lion Tamarins, and many others!
4) Check out the Museums – The Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey offers visitors of all ages to view historic aircraft, air and space artifacts. The Mahwah Museum preserves the history of Mahwah and its connection to the region, featuring the Les Paul exhibit and The Donald Copper Model Railroad. The World of Wings is also a lovely children’s museum and family fun center in Teaneck, NJ.
5) Play a round of golf – Bergen County and its surrounding areas are home to six public golf courses of your choosing. The county also holds multiple golf tournaments from June-October. If it’s a rainy day, be sure to visit the Bogota Golf and Sport Center, a three-level golf driving range, featuring batting cages, basketball and bank shot basketball, as well as virtual mini golf and a PGA simulator that replicates the following course: Pebble Beach, Augusta National, and The Doral Blue Monster.
6) Stroll the Parks – Parks such as Great Oak Park, Saddle River County Park, Overpeck County Park, Losen Slote Creek Park, and Mckay Park are great areas to partake in everything from skateboarding to ice skating with the little ones, all while maneuvering the walking trails with your loves ones. Into a little more of a challenge? Ramapo Valley Reservation is a popular destination for a little more hiking.
7) Take in The History of New Jersey – You can’t speak of history of New Jersey without the mention of Fort Lee. This landmark, located on the cliff-top bluff where Washington’s Continental Army positioned its batteries over the Hudson in 1776, is one scenic space our History Buffs cannot miss. While on your historical streak, be sure to check out Historic New Bridge Landing in River Edge, NJ. This American Revolutionary Way Landmark served as a battleground military headquarter in The American Revolution…and yes, George Washington actually slept in tone of the three sandstone homes preserved on the landmark.
8) Check out the view – Palisades Interstate Park is one of the most picturesque spots in New Jersey. Featuring a scenic riverside drive, a cliff-top parkway, and overlooks with picnic areas, this is truly a must-see for families of all ages.
9) Get fresh at the Farm – Abama’s Farm in Wyckoff, NJ features fresh produce, poultry, eggs, and freshly baked good made fresh from the kitchen. When you’re there with the little ones, be sure to check out The Barnyard Petting Zoo.
10) You saw the art, create it – Just minutes away in Morris County, The Morris County School of Glass gives locals the chance to take on the art of glass blowing, and channel that creative energy.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!