When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think a move is hard for most families, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, you’re likely wondering how you’ll find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. We can proudly say that in our 15 years of service, we have never had a client report neglect, abuse or theft by one of our care professionals. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts take care of all the meticulous paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the caregiver. You can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the elder care service, let us know within 48 hours. We will either refund you or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
It’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. This way, the care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the caregivers and can provide the most fitting caregiver for you. All our offices work together as one team.
Englewood, NJ is a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Times Square, and consistently brings new cultural, shopping, and housing opportunities to residents. We chose Englewood to better serve all of Bergen County. Our ground floor office makes it easier for our clients to walk in and meet with us and discuss the needs in person, and in privacy.
About 10% of Englewood households have someone living alone who is 65 years or older. When an elderly loved one needs companion care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome solutions to help the needs of our community.
Englewood, NJ is a charming, inclusive town just ten miles from Times Square, and consistently brings new cultural, shopping, and housing opportunities to residents. About 10% of Englewood households have someone living alone who is 65 years or older. When an elderly loved one needs elder care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. It’s part of our philosophy to be community-minded and
1) Flat Rock Brook Nature Center – This 150-acre preserve and education center is a home to local residents to ensure environmental education and conservation. With 3.6 miles of self-guided trails along streams and meadows, this oasis of New Jersey is a perfect place to stroll with your loved ones, caregivers, or clients. Love the Flat Rock Brook Nature Center? Make sure to check out James A. McFaul Environmental Center or The Teaneck Creek Conservancy Nature Park, a smaller complex, but plentiful of preservation.
2) Visit the Theater – Serving all of Northern New Jersey, The Bergen Performing Arts Center serves as a getaway to dive into some art education and performing arts. The theater offers dance, voice, and music classes for all ages. The Ana Maria Ciccone Theatre, located on the campus of Bergen Community College offers entertainment by world-class performing artists including a wide variety of concerts and theatre productions. You can’t mention Theatres in New Jersey without mentioning the Little Firehouse Theatre, a small community theater with a big reputation for musicals, comedies, drama, and suspense. Need to get outdoors? Try the Hackensack Meridian Health Center, Atlantic Street Park to view your next show.
3) Visit the Zoo – No need to go to the Bronx or Brooklyn when the zoo is in your backyard. The Bergen County Zoo is considered a “New World” zoo, exhibiting wildlife from North and South America. You can view animals such as Baird’s Tapirs, Andean Condors, American Alligators, Golden Lion Tamarins, and many others!
4) Check out the Museums – The Aviation Hall of Fame & Museum of New Jersey offers visitors of all ages to view historic aircraft, air and space artifacts. The Mahwah Museum preserves the history of Mahwah and its connection to the region, featuring the Les Paul exhibit and The Donald Copper Model Railroad. The World of Wings is also a lovely children’s museum and family fun center in Teaneck, NJ.
5) Play a round of golf – Bergen County and its surrounding areas are home to six public golf courses of your choosing. The county also holds multiple golf tournaments from June-October. If it’s a rainy day, be sure to visit the Bogota Golf and Sport Center, a three-level golf driving range, featuring batting cages, basketball and bank shot basketball, as well as virtual mini golf and a PGA simulator that replicates the following course: Pebble Beach, Augusta National, and The Doral Blue Monster.
6) Stroll the Parks – Parks such as Great Oak Park, Saddle River County Park, Overpeck County Park, Losen Slote Creek Park, and Mckay Park are great areas to partake in everything from skateboarding to ice skating with the little ones, all while maneuvering the walking trails with your loves ones. Into a little more of a challenge? Ramapo Valley Reservation is a popular destination for a little more hiking.
7) Take in The History of New Jersey – You can’t speak of history of New Jersey without the mention of Fort Lee. This landmark, located on the cliff-top bluff where Washington’s Continental Army positioned its batteries over the Hudson in 1776, is one scenic space our History Buffs cannot miss. While on your historical streak, be sure to check out Historic New Bridge Landing in River Edge, NJ. This American Revolutionary Way Landmark served as a battleground military headquarter in The American Revolution…and yes, George Washington actually slept in tone of the three sandstone homes preserved on the landmark.
8) Check out the view – Palisades Interstate Park is one of the most picturesque spots in New Jersey. Featuring a scenic riverside drive, a cliff-top parkway, and overlooks with picnic areas, this is truly a must-see for families of all ages.
9) Get fresh at the Farm – Abama’s Farm in Wyckoff, NJ features fresh produce, poultry, eggs, and freshly baked good made fresh from the kitchen. When you’re there with the little ones, be sure to check out The Barnyard Petting Zoo.
10) You saw the art, create it – Just minutes away in Morris County, The Morris County School of Glass gives locals the chance to take on the art of glass blowing, and channel that creative energy.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!