Got questions about private duty nursing ? We’re here to help! (941) 477.2690
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty LPNs and RNs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty LPNs and RNs. Many are even licensed in multiple states and all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty LPNs or RNs we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our LPNs an RNs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Naples, the self-titled “Golf Capital of the World” as it has the second most holes per capita out of all communities, and the most holes in any city in Florida. Naples continues to be top-rated as one of the Best Places to Retire in the U.S. and a top Florida Vacation Spot, it’s one of the best destinations for a Florida beach vacation. Our bright and spacious new office is conveniently located in downtown Sarasota at 1425 Main Street. Come say hello!
1) Hit the beach – The first thing to do when you get to town is head to the nearest beach to take in a deep breath of salt air and sink your toes into the soft white sand All Naples beaches offer public access with no bridges to cross (or pay for) and very little traffic.
2) Eat at Celebration Food Truck Park – Naples’ newest fun place is a relaxed and happening place – choose your favorite food bites from about a dozen quality food trucks, grab a table, and order drinks from the bar. Celebration Park on Bayshore Drive off the south Trail is one of the inland waterways in south Naples that leads to Naples Bay.
3) Stroll the famous Naples Pier – The 130-year-old Naples Pier has been beloved by generations and got a facelift in 2017 after Hurricane Irma with new planking, rails, and lightning. After all these years, the Naples Fishing Pier is still the best place in town for a casual stroller or to catch the sunset.
4) Check out Five Avenue South – It is one of Old Naples’ most upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment districts. Though it’s a bit on the pricy side, it’s still worth a look – even for those traveling on a budget. Stretching from the Tamiami Trail to the east to the Gulf of Mexico in the west, it is full of galleries, boutique shops, jewelers, and bookstores that make it a window-shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit the Naples Botanical Gardens – For those who like something a little less scary – but still outdoorsy – then turn your attention to The Naples Botanical Gardens. Here you can explore an incredible 170 acres of plants from all over the world. This award-winning garden has been celebrating years of horticultural design.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Term Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!