Got questions about private duty nursing? We’re here to help! (201) 793-3154
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty LPNs and RNs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty LPNs and RNs. Many are even licensed in multiple states and all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty LPNs or RNs we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our LPNs and RNs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty LNs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Mountain Lakes is in Morris County, NJ, and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Mountain Lakes is conveniently located approximately 2 minutes off I-80, I-280, and I-287 with easy access to New York City via Lakeland bus service or train with stations in Mountain Lakes and Denville. Residents at Mountain Lakes’ cherish the varied community life and walkable proximity to all schools, beaches, parks, walking paths, public transit, the library, and plenty more. The public schools in Mountain Lakes are highly rated. Mountain Lakes is also best known for the nine scenic lakes in the community.
1) Spend an afternoon at Tourne County Park – The park covers 547 acres in four different municipalities: Mountain Lakes, Denville, Boonton Township, and Parsippany. The park offers recreational opportunities throughout all seasons: hiking, fishing, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, and sledding. What makes this park significant is hikers who climb to the top of the Tourne are rewarded with a panoramic view of the New York City skyline.
2) Visit the nine man-made scenic lakes – Mountain Lakes is surrounded by nine-made lakes. These lakes span approximately 162 acres and include Sunset Lake, Crystal Lake, Birchwood Lake, Olive Lake, Shadow Lake, Cove Lake, Reservoir Lake, Mountain Lake, and Wildwood Lake.
3) Dine at The Station at Mountain Lakes – This was originally a 1919 stone train station that was turned into an upscale eatery. The restaurant is known as a “scratch” restaurant, which means their food is not premade or processed foods. The restaurant is also the most notable of the town’s regular hangouts.
4) Join the private Mountain Lakes Club – The club was opened in 1914 and has dining, a pool, tennis courts, bowling, and lake activities. A protected section of Mountain Lake known as “the cove” is where residents skate in the winter. The Mountain Lakes Club can also accommodate Wedding Celebrations, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Ceremonies, Bridal Showers, and any other private or corporate event you desire.
5) Enjoy the outdoors and history of Morristown National Historical Park – This park is a United States National Historical Park, headquartered in Morristown, NJ consisting of four sites significant during the American Revolutionary War: Jockey Hollow, the Ford Mansion, Fort Nonsense, and the New Jersey Bridge Encampment Site. This was America’s first national and historical park founded in 1933.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!