When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think a move is hard for most families, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. Relaxed and reassured, they can enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules without guilt or hesitation, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, you’re likely wondering how you’ll find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts assist you through the process.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit our office. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the caregiver. You can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the elder care service, let us know within 48 hours. We will either refund you or correct the services to your satisfaction. Please refer to our complete service agreement.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, contacting the location closest to where care is needed is best. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions. Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents in Westchester, Putnam, and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
Irvington sometimes referred to as “Irvington-on-Hudson” is a suburban village located in the town of Greenburgh in Westchester County. It is located on the eastern bank of the Hudson River, 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan in New York City, and is served by the Metro-North Hudson line. To the north of Irvington is the village of Tarrytown, to the south village of Dobbs Ferry, and to the east are unincorporated parts of Greenburgh, including East Irvington. There are no strip malls or even supermarkets here, but Irvington’s charm is best experienced by strolling in its parks. Irvington is best known for its eclectic mix of shops, independently owned businesses housed in historic blocks, and restaurants in the historic downtown.
1) Take a stroll at the Scenic Hudson Park – The Scenic Hudson Park at Irvington is on the Hudson River in the Village of Irvington in Westchester County. Scenic Hudson Park at Irvington is co-owned by the Village of Irvington and The Scenic Hudson Land Trust, Inc. The park includes one mile of pathways that weave around and through the site. There are acres of open lawns for passive recreation, picnicking, and appreciating views of the Hudson Highlands and Hudson River.
2) Catch a show at the Irvington Theater – After a long day, sit back, relax, and enjoy a show at the Irvington Theater. Home to high-quality theater, music, film, comedy, and dance. There is something for everyone to see at the Irvington Theater. The theater is a 432-seat live performance venue located on the entire third floor of the Town Hall in downtown Irvington, NY.
3) Visit The Town Hall – Irvington Town Hall is home to the village government, police department, and until 2000 the public library. The 432-seat theatre is also used for many local gatherings such as school graduations and was also built on the second story. The very top of the Town Hall is the clock tower’s domed roof. The feature has made the clock tower one of Irvington’s most recognizable local landmarks.
4) Walk/Bike The Old Croton Aqueduct trail –The Old Croton Aqueduct trail is perfect for jogging, hiking, dirt biking, and walking with strollers. The 26.2-mile Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park runs from Yonkers to Cordlant in Westchester County.
5) Check out The Armour-Stiner House – The Armour-Stiner House is an octagon-shaped and domed Victorian style-house located in Westchester County, NY. It was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 1976. It is the only known fully domed octagonal residence. In April 2019, the Armour-Stiner (Octagon) house opened its doors for guided tours by appointment.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!