Bringing in a home health aide or home attendant is one of the touchiest subjects for seniors. All seniors seek to maintain their dignity and privacy, which makes them resistant to the idea of a home attendant. However, he or she may need one to maintain good hygiene. After all, the consequences of poor personal care can become serious, leading to rashes, bedsores, and even infections. Each of our home care aides is equipped to care for and prevent such incidents. With the right HHA for your loved one, you can trust them to institute a daily routine of good hygiene.
In addition, new devices and technology make it easier than ever for an in-home health aide to keep an elderly client groomed and healthy. For instance, specially designed razors help ensure that a home care aide can shave clients without accidental cuts. Likewise, there are adult diapers that give early warnings of an impending urinary tract infection. It is now easier than ever for a home care aide to care for the needs of your loved one.
A good HHA will use all available resources and technology to institute a daily routine of good hygiene. This, in turn, can greatly improve your loved one’s quality of life. Once an elder has been properly cared for, including having been showered and groomed, their self-esteem rises. They’re more likely to be active and to venture outside, which is essential for good psychological and physical well-being.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match for your needs.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents—including a U.S. president—in Westchester, Putnam and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
Scarsdale is a town and village in Westchester, NY, and is a tranquil escape just 20 miles from New York City and often referred to as New York’s answer to Greenwich, Connecticut. Scarsdale is a quick commute to Midtown Manhattan; less than an hour’s drive and 30 minutes by Metro-North Railroad into Grand Central Station. Scarsdale is home to many high-end boutiques and shops and offers some of the best fine dining in Westchester.
1) Visit the Greenburgh Nature Center – The 33-acre nature center includes a woodland preserve, hiking trails, a pond, and an organic garden. The Greenburgh Nature Center is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to preserving wildlife and teaching the community to respect and appreciate everything it has to offer.
2) Play golf at The Quaker Ridge Golf Club – The Quaker Ridge Golf Club was placed 42nd on Golf Magazine’s list of cup tournaments in 1997. This is more than just a facility for playing golf but has tennis courts, a pool, and a clubhouse, members at this club will feel pampered at this 18-hole course. Quaker Ridge Golf Club is also known for hosting a few tournaments, including the Walker Cup, the Metropolitan PGA Championships, and the Metropolitan Open.
3) Explore the Weinberg Nature Center –This center aims to promote the appreciation and study of conservation and the natural sciences. This is done through various school programs, summer camps, and animal rehabilitation programs. The WNC Trailside Museum sits among 10 acres of the protected wildlife sanctuary.
4) Enjoy the history of the Cudner-Hyatt House – Enjoy the history of one of Scarsdale’s earliest pre-Revolutionary farmhouses. The Cudner-Hyatt House became a 19th-century museum. You can visit the museum and explore its rich history.
5) Indulge in desserts at Galloway’s Bakery – This family-owned bakery is the place to be! It is the place to buy everything for your sweet tooth cravings. Given the title of “Best Food and Drink in Westchester”, by Westchester Magazine.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!