The 10-Benefits of 24-Hour Home Care
How do you know when to increase your loved one’s care plan to around-the-clock care? Seniors living with chronic health conditions or physical and emotional limitations may need around-the-clock care at home.
Whether your loved one lives in their own home or with a family member, it may be time to start full-time care for everyone’s benefit. 24-hour live-in care means a caregiver will move in and live with your loved one and care for them around the clock. The caregiver will be able to help with all activities and provide company throughout the day. A caregiver can provide transportation to and from appointments and social events, helping your loved one to stay active and get out of the house.
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind. We believe that a complete understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. Here are 10 benefits of choosing 24-hour home care:
- 24/7 Support
- The most apparent benefit to 24-hour home care is that it’s 24 hours. Having someone in the home means prompt and attentive care, day or night.
- Peace of Mind for you and your family
- By hiring a personal caregiver to take care of your loved one all day every day, you are doing more than guaranteeing them the best possible care. Knowing a loved one is not alone and has the attention of a trained caregiver always offers peace of mind to the family.
- One main reason many people turn to 24-hour care is that it means their elderly loved one does not have to lose their sense of independence. With 24-hour home care, your loved one will be able to remain in the comfort of their own home while still receiving the personalized care they need.
- Personalized Care
- Providing care is a very personal issue. 24-hour care services will mean that the caregiver’s number one priority is your loved one. An individual, especially an older adult will require one-on-one care to achieve their ultimate comfort and well-being.
- Safety and Security
- For those whose senior loved ones live alone and are concerned with their safety, a 24-hour caregiver can help them feel safe and secure. The caregiver acts are your eyes and ears to monitor and protect your loved one.
- Companionship for Seniors
- Loneliness is a common problem for seniors. Loneliness can lead to depression, memory loss, socialization issues, and mental health problems. A 24-hour caregiver can be the perfect companion for your loved one because that caregiver can provide company and is trained in senior care and well-being.
- Maintaining a social network is easier with 24-hour care at home
- Many seniors fear losing touch with their families and friends. With around-the-clock home care, your loved one can continue to have regular contact with their relatives and acquaintances. This helps them to stay connected and improve overall happiness and well-being.
- Familiar Surroundings
- Change can be positive, but a lot of the changes that face older people are negative. 24-hour home care means your loved one can stay at home, in familiar surroundings. This is important when it comes to maintaining a solid sense of identity and self.
- Maintaining mobility is another benefit of 24-Hour Home Care for Seniors
- When seniors have a caregiver with 24-hours a day means that they can go where they need to go, when they need to go. Caregivers can be on hand to help them get in and out of bed, up from chairs, out on walks, etc.
- A specialist is available during emergencies
- An accident is one of the most significant risks at home for an older adult. Caregivers providing 24-hour senior home care will assist with a senior moving about their home and significantly reducing this risk. If necessary, caregivers can call 911 or take to summon further help from healthcare experts.
Why Choose LifeWorx for Your Loved One’s 24-Hour Home Care?
If you are considering 24-hour home care for yourself or your loved one, you cannot go wrong with LifeWorx. We would also like to recommend reading The LifeWorx Guide to 24-Hour Care for more information and knowledge. Visit one of our offices today and speak with one of our team members about how to get the most out of 24-hour home care services.
How can LifeWorx help me?
Our services range from Long-term care to Companion care, Personal Care and beyond. We also specialize in Alzheimer’s/dementia, Ambulatory care & Private-duty nurse.
LifeWorx provides only dedicated career nannies who are professionals in their field. They have at least three years of full-time experience working in local homes and are all fluent in English. They are safe and responsible drivers with their own reliable vehicle.
Our housekeepers are experienced and trained professionals, all having at least three years of full-time experience. They are all experienced in deep and detailed cleaning to leave your home sparkling.
Our Сhefs will prepare a delicious dinner for your family while you are busy, and Personal Assistants will help you to quickly solve the accumulated issues. Our experienced Estate Managers will help you carry out the necessary real estate transactions on time. You will be more successful with us!