Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full-time and part-time housekeepers in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Westfield, NJ is in Union County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. It is an affluent, family-friendly community where there’s a suburban setting mixed with urban living benefits. Westfield is a classic town for modern families. It’s noted for its beautiful downtown area, great school system, and convenient commute to New York City. Westfield is accessible off the Garden State Parkway and New York City is an estimated 22 minutes away. Commuters have access to NJ Transit rail and bus options. The Westfield train station offers quick travel to New York Penn Station via a connection to Newark Penn Station.
1) Visit Downtown Westfield – Downtown Westfield is a New Jersey and nationally designated Main Street Community in Union County. Downtown Westfield is made up of an 18-block shopping and business district that is home to a mix of businesses including national retailers and locally owned specialty stores, art galleries, and restaurants. Major retailers include Banana Republic, Gap, Lord & Taylor, Urban Outfitters, and Williams-Sonoma. There are also more than 60 dining options as well as specialty food stores.
2) Take a stroll at Tamaques Park – Located on Lamberts Mill Road, this county park is a 106-acre park featuring picnic areas, basketball courts, a jogging path, pickleball courts, shuffleboard courts, and plenty of other recreational areas. Popular on weekends for baseball and soccer games, this is the perfect park for younger kids and parents to enjoy.
3) Explore the Miller-Cory House Museum – If you’re looking for a historical alternative, consider an educational experience at the Miller-Cory House, a living history museum. The farmhouse is now a preserved landmark and a site on the New Jersey Women’s Heritage Trail. Open on Sundays during the warmer seasons, the farm hosts a mixture of programs and events for both children and adults alike.
4) Satisfy your sweet tooth at some of Westfield’s Well-Known Dessert Locales – Indulge in dessert locales such as Kilwins and Surreal Creamery located in Westfield’s downtown area. Don’t forget to stop by these locally owned dessert shops for a distinctive dessert experience: The Chocolate Bar, Bohemian Raspberry, and Bovella Pastry Shoppe.
5) Make time for the Westfield Memorial Library – This is the only public library in Westfield, NJ. The library was recently renovated to become more modern, comfortable, and technologically savvy. The library supports learning and knowledge through self-education for residents and visitors.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!