When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Situated just west of Palm Beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, West Palm Beach is one of the three largest cities that make up the South Florida region, and the central city of Palm Beach County. Home to a breathtaking waterfront, bustling entertainment districts, and scenic neighborhoods, West Palm Beach is a lot more than just palm trees and beaches.
West Palm Beach is combined with a more refined and relaxed environment for living and working. It’s separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. At South Florida, you have access to everything, and attracts people from across the country. Our office makes it easy for our clients to meet us to discuss their needs privately in person.
1) Visit Clematis Street and Downtown West Palm Beach – Downtown West Palm Beach is just one of the many places you’ll want to experience in Florida. This is a charming and popular attraction and is filled with galleries, restaurants, and retail shops just a block from South Florida’s white sandy beaches. Throughout the year, Downtown West Palm Beach is known for hosting a variety of events ranging from music festivals to outdoor movies to holiday festivities.
2) Shopping in Rosemary Square – Rosemary Square is usually referred to as “The Square”, an exciting Mediterranean-themed retail and entertainment center and you can literally spend all day and night without experiencing everything there is to do here. This revitalized downtown area offers a variety of fun shopping, dining, entertainment, and live music.
3) Immerse yourself in Mounts Botanical Gardens – A beautiful oasis unexpectedly located near Palm Beach International and it’s the oldest public garden, home to nearly two thousand types of tropical plants deriving from six continents. It features more than 6,000 tropical and subtropical plants from around the world, including flowering trees and shrubs, fruit trees, a vegetable garden, a rose garden, the reflection pond, etc.
4) Relax at Delray Beach – Just south of West Palm Beach, Delray Beach is one of the prettiest beach towns in Florida, perfect for a day trip from West Palm Beach. The scenic coastline is located near downtown Atlantic Avenue and Pineapple Grove district; spanning over 300 acres of golden sands and open waters, Delray Beach has many outdoor activities to offer aside from the usual swimming and boogie board.
5) Visit the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge – You can experience urban excitement at the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge, you’ll see hundreds of species of animals and plants and that exist only in the Florida Everglades ecosystem. There are also numerous trails for walking or biking, along with watery “highways” where you can paddle in a canoe, such as the Marsh Trail or the Everglades Canoe Trail.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our West Palm Beach Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!