LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needs.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
Our two Manhattan offices are convenient for all public transportation, as well as easy to reach on foot. Are you a Upper West Side family searching for a nanny? Our nanny agency can help!
Upper West Side is home to some of New York City’s most iconic attractions, including the American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, and plenty more. The Upper West Side of Manhattan is nestled between Riverside and Central Park and has a longstanding reputation for attracting the culturally aware.
The Upper West Side has some of the greatest cultural institutions the city has to offer. The Upper West Side has some of the greatest cultural institutions the city has to offer. Lincoln Center hosts the New York City Ballet, The New York Philharmonic Orchestra, and several performing arts programs. The American Museum of Natural History located in a pocket of Central Park has over 40 exhibits and scientific collections, as well as a planetarium and library.
With multiple subway lines, the West Side traditionally has been the busier side of Manhattan. The Upper West Side has plenty to offer from the best restaurants to grocery stores, gyms, and outdoor attractions. Manhattan is famed for its hustle and bustle, but on the Upper West Side, you’ll have a good mix of bustling and cultural experiences.
1) Check out the Parks – It really doesn’t get any better than Central Park which stretches from the affluent entrance at 59th Street Columbus Circle all the way to 110th. Take a stroll around the gorgeous Reservoir, rent a rowboat for a paddle around The Lake, and wander around the famous Strawberry Fields mosaic. Riverside Park is a narrow, but beautiful strip that borders the Hudson River. You may also find the plaza at Lincoln Center relaxing – sit by the fountain in the newly redesigned center in this neighborhood.
2) Stop by at Columbus Circle – This area is pretty much the beginning of the Upper West Side and is right on the border of Midtown, Manhattan. Columbus Circle is more frequently associated with The Time Warner Center located here, standing at 80 stories high and 750 feet tall, these twin skyscrapers offer options between dining, shopping, working, and residing. The Time Warner Center boasts a host of Michelin-starred restaurants, and The Shops at Columbus Circle is home to more than 50 retail boutiques and shops for the enjoyment of visitors and residents alike.
3) Make time for the American Museum of Natural History – – The American Museum of Natural History is a symbol of the city and a top place to visit in New York City. Packed with exhibitions representing people and animals throughout the ages, the museum also has a planetarium and a digital 3D and 2D theater, as well as special visiting exhibitions and plenty of places to eat and shop.
4) Dine at some of the best restaurants in the area – From classic Jewish delis and Dominican standbys to some of the best eats – the options on the Upper West Side will satisfy nearly the mood. Around Lincoln Square, it’s always a scene at The Smith, which is a popular brunch and pre-theatre dinner spot. As you head north, the 70’s, and 80’s along Columbus and Amsterdam are lined with endless options.
5) Enjoy a performance at The Lincoln Center – The venue is home to some of the best opera, film, theater, and more. It’s an iconic spot on the Upper West Side and is the heart of New York City’s culture. Lincoln Center is home to 12 performing arts companies and educational institutions dedicated to arts of music, dance, and drama including Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our New York City LifeWorx locations for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!