Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full-time and part-time housekeepers in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
Our two Manhattan offices are convenient for all public transportation, as well as easy to reach on foot. These offices serve as hubs for our private home health aides and nurses, who work at the many upscale assisted living facilities in the area—among them Brookdale, Maplewood, Kendal, and Atria—as well as in private homes throughout Manhattan.
Upper West Side is home to some of New York City’s most iconic attractions, including the American Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, and plenty more The Upper. West Side has some of the greatest cultural institutions the city has to offer. Lincoln Center hosts the New York City Ballet, The New York Philharmonic Orchestra, and several performing arts programs. The American Museum of Natural History located in a pocket of Central Park has over 40 exhibits ad scientific collections, as well as a planetarium and library.
The Upper West Side has some of the greatest cultural institutions the city has to offer. Lincoln Center hosts the New York City Ballet, The New York Philharmonic Orchestra, and several performing arts programs. The American Museum of Natural History located in a pocket of Central Park has over 40 exhibits ad scientific collections, as well as a planetarium and library.
With multiple subway lines, the West Side traditionally has been the busier side of Manhattan. The Upper West Side has plenty to offer from the best restaurants to grocery stores, gyms, and outdoor attractions. Manhattan is famed for its hustle and bustle, but on the Upper West Side, you’ll have a good mix of bustling and cultural experiences.
1) Check out the Parks – It really doesn’t get any better than Central Park which stretches from the affluent entrance at 59th Street Columbus Circle all the way to 110th. Take a stroll around the gorgeous Reservoir, rent a rowboat for a paddle around The Lake, and wander around the famous Strawberry Fields mosaic. Riverside Park is a narrow, but beautiful strip that borders the Hudson River. You may also find the plaza at Lincoln Center relaxing – sit by the fountain in the newly redesigned center in this neighborhood.
2) Stop by at Columbus Park – This area is pretty much the beginning of the Upper West Side and is right on the border of Midtown, Manhattan. Columbus Circle is more frequently associated with The Time Warner Center located here, standing at 80 stories high and 750 feet tall, these twin skyscrapers offer options between dining, shopping, working, and residing. The Time Warner Center boasts a host of Michelin-starred restaurants, and The Shops at Columbus Circle is home to more than 50 retail boutiques and shops for the enjoyment of visitors and residents alike.
3) Make time for the American Museum of the Natural History – The American Museum of Natural History is a symbol of the city and a top place to visit in New York City. Packed with exhibitions representing people and animals throughout the ages, the museum also has a planetarium and a digital 3D and 2D theater, as well as special visiting exhibitions and plenty of places to eat and shop.
4) Dine at some of the best restaurants in the area – From classic Jewish delis and Dominican standbys to some of the best eats – the options on the Upper West Side will satisfy nearly the mood. Around Lincoln Square, it’s always a scene at The Smith, which is a popular brunch and pre-theatre dinner spot. As you head north, the 70’s, and 80’s along Columbus and Amsterdam are lined with endless options.
5) Enjoy a performance at The Lincoln Center – The venue is home to some of the best opera, film, theater, and more. It’s an iconic spot on the Upper West Side and is the heart of New York City’s culture. Lincoln Center is home to 12 performing arts companies and educational institutions dedicated to arts of music, dance, and drama including Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit one of our New York City offices for an in-person consultation. This office is by appointment only. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!