Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise, and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
While LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin $40 per hour, service to your family is placing housekeepers. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the professional. You can begin as soon as you want. It typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact or visit the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. Our bright and spacious new office is conveniently located in downtown Sarasota at 1425 Main Street. Come say hello!
Approximately 35 miles from our Sarasota Office, St. Petersburg is located on a large peninsula between Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico and has the perfect selection of white sandy beaches, top-tier dining, and nature exploration. At St. Petersburg, you’ll experience a lively cultural scene where it offers a supercharged getaway in paradise. The downtown waterfront became the focal point of the city and is still true today.
1) Stroll along St. Pete Pier – This is known to be the anchor of the highly anticipated St. Pete Pier District which stretches out along 26 acres of the Tampa Bay waterfront. The new recreation center of the city has a lot to discover, from shopping, dining, and entertainment to sports and bars you’ll find it all here. Take in the sea views and that fresh sea air as you check out some of the pier’s artworks.
2) Explore the lush and tranquil Sunken Gardens – Sunken Gardens is a botanical paradise is locating amid a bustling city. As St. Petersburg’s oldest living museum, this 100-year-old garden is home to some of the oldest tropical plants in the region.
3) Shop, eat and relax at John’s Pass – If you’re looking for a one-stop destination for shopping, dining, and entertainment in St. Petersburg, stop by John’s Pass. With stores selling everything from clothing, apparel, and jewelry to sweets, collectibles, and Cuban cigars, there’s a lot to see here.
4) Soar over Tampa Bay on a helicopter tour – Enjoy the invigorating thrill of hovering high above the city on a unique helicopter cruise. Glimpse over famous landmarks such as St. Pete’s Pier, John’s Pass, and Treasure Island.
5) Be astounded at The Salvador Dalí Museum – The Dali Museum is a collection of thousands of items related to the great artist’s career. Combining a spectacular purpose-built museum with exhibition areas, gardens, a café, and a center for the avant-garde, this waterfront gallery is one of the most fun places to check out in St. Petersburg.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!