Got questions about private duty nursing services? We’re here to help! (516) 501-9152
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty LPNs and RNs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty LPNs and RNs. Many are even licensed in multiple states and all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty LPNs or RNs we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our LPNs an RNs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Our team is well equipped to serve the area’s elderly and their families, making sure seniors get the care they deserve.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions.
Located just 20 miles outside of Manhattan, our office in Great Neck is right at home in this quaint, upscale town. Servicing all of Nassau and Suffolk counties, our team here is well-equipped to meet the high standards of one of the country’s most affluent areas. There is a high demand for our in-home care services here and our clients love the area for its pristine golf courses and proximity to the Long Island Sound, perhaps best known as F. Scott Fitzgerald’s inspiration for “The Great Gatsby.”
Given the large number of nursing and rehabilitation facilities on Long Island – over 50 nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Suffolk and Nassau counties alone – we at LifeWorx have had to educate ourselves on the importance of long-term care insurance here in the region and proudly serving both Nassau and Suffolk counties with professional elder in-home care. We are here to serve as the liaison between you and your long-term care policy, so you can focus on what’s important: spending time with those you love in the long term.
Southampton is located on the South Fork of Long Island in Suffolk County, NY. Located along the Hamptons shoreline, Southampton is one of New York’s longest and most respected locations. It is one of the largest hamlets in The Hamptons. Southampton has all the amenities a person could want in a beautiful nautical setting.
The luxurious destination boasts beautiful beaches, high-end shops, top-rated restaurants, and lavish accommodations. There is a Long Island Rail Road station that will take you to Midtown Manhattan in approximately 2 hours. Today South Hampton is a nationally renowned beach resort, attracting some of the wealthiest people to Long Island’s East End during the warm and beautiful months.
1) Enjoy a beach day – Above all, the Hamptons are best known for their beaches. White sand, plenty of room to spread out, picturesque waves, and the offering of public beaches. The most popular beach in Southampton is Coopers Beach. It’s kid-friendly, with an on-duty lifeguard and a bathhouse with restrooms, showers, and food.
2) Walk and Shop at Main Street – The Village of Southampton has one of the best downtown strips in all the Hamptons. Here you will find chic boutiques, historic buildings, and popular restaurants with outdoor seating on brick-lined sidewalks. From antique shops to upscale boutiques, and home décor to sporting goods, there’s so much to uncover in Southampton’s downtown area.
3) Learn about Southampton’s History – If you’d like to understand the area’s history, a visit to the Southampton History Museum is a must. There are seven historical sites that grace the museum’s property including blacksmith and carpentry shops, a country store, a saloon, an apothecary, etc. The museum is open year-round with seasonal hours.
4) Visit The Parrish Art Museum – The Parrish Art Museum showcases beautiful pieces from the 1800s to today. The museum focuses primarily on the South and North Forks of Long Island. The museum also hosts a variety of temporary exhibitions throughout the year, highlighting the work of established and emerging artists.
5) Enjoy seasonal and locally grown produce from Hank’s Farmstand and Hank’s Pumpkintown – Hank’s Farmstand is famous in the Hamptons as a haven for family fun during the summer through the holidays. During the summer months, Hank’s Farmstand is open June through Mid-September. Hank’s Pumpkintown runs from about mid-September through Halloween.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Southampton LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.*This location is by appointment only.Contact Us Today!