LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny, whether part-time, full-time or live-in. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny, whether part-time, full-time or live-in.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
While all of our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers, and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Short Hills is in Millburn Township in Essex County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. It’s the perfect combination of small-town living with proximity to NYC, with its own distinctive blend of shops, dining, entertainment, and professional services right in the community. It is notable for being an affluent community and home to the upscale Mall at Short Hills, along the border with both Morris and Union counties near the Passaic river. Millburn and Short Hills are located roughly 15 miles from Manhattan.
1) Shop at Short Hills Mall – The Mall at Short Hills is the dominant shopping destination in the suburban metropolitan New York market. It’s located just 19 miles West of Manhattan and is New Jersey’s premier fashion and luxury destination and home to over 150 stores and restaurants. Here you’ll find a collection of luxury brands, exclusive boutiques, and the most sought-after retailers under one roof.
2) Play in the parks – The community has several parks and reserves nearby. Gero Park is on the west side of town and features ball fields, tennis and basketball courts, roller hockey courts, and a playground. Greenwood Gardens is located on the east side of town and features 28 acres of public gardens. Greenwood Gardens is an elegant garden in the eclectic Beaux Arts style of the early 20th century.
3) Visit the Millburn Society Hills Historical Society – If you’re looking for a fun learning opportunity, the exhibits at Millburn-Short Hills Historical Society are a must-see and it is dedicated to preserving the rich history of the town. The Millburn Society Hills Historical Society oversees a museum that features exhibits, research materials, and formal lectures.
4) Explore the Cora Hartshorn Arboretum & Bird Sanctuary – The Cora Hartshorn Arboretum is a historic woodlands garden and educational institution. The Arboretum provides services to local schools, community institutions, and citizens of all ages. Its trails are open to the public from dawn to dusk without charge.
5) Enjoy the great outdoors at South Mountain Reservation – This is a nature reserve covering over 2100 acres located in central Essex County. It covers 2,110 acres and is a nature reserve that is part of the Essex County Park System. It stretches into parts of Maplewood and West Orange and offers a wide range of activities such as a scenic overlook, dog park, picnic areas, hiking trails, and a wildlife refuge.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!