Got questions about 24-hour home care? We’re here to help! Call (914) 458-9933
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty. Sometimes, they may just need someone to talk to or help with household management needs. No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.
A few months ago, an elderly gentleman called our long-term care agency and spoke with one of our team members. He was caught in a battle between his doctor’s office and his long-term care provider. The insurance company wasn’t clearly communicating what they needed, so he was unable to let his doctor’s office know. After speaking with one of our trained staff members, he was able to get his claim approved in two months. He is now receiving quality long-term care with one of our caregivers using his insurance. They have helped him manage his blood pressure and get stronger and healthier.
Before he came to LifeWorx, he was quite frail and easily confused and we knew he needed our help. We share this story as a classic example of the importance of follow up and attention to detail. After his experience, he called his team member his angel.
You may not know if your parents have long-term care insurance—a policy that helps cover the costs of care when a person has a chronic medical condition, disability, or a disorder such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. This may even be the first time you’ve even heard the term. However, many of our clients invest in 24-hour home care coverage. Whether it was because your employer offered it or you decided to plan for your future on your own, the sooner you begin to explore long-term care options, the better for you and your family.
Long-term care for elderly can be complex to navigate, especially when it comes to insurance. Each long-term care provider and policy is different. Waiting periods can vary, as well as the conditions required to activate the insurance coverage. The daily, monthly, and lifetime maximum caps can also vary. In addition, policies may differ in whom they cover—some couples have dual or spousal insurance that allows the benefits to transfer from one partner to another if necessary. Still, long-term care options for seniors do exist.
If you believe your loved one has long-term care insurance, we suggest you have a professional review the policy or ask LifeWorx to advise you. We have worked with all major policy providers to ensure our senior long-term care clients are qualified and that services are covered to bring you maximum benefit. Let us take care of the administrative aspects of long-term care for your loved one, from assessment to devising a care plan and processing invoices, payments, and reimbursements.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our 24-hour home care professionals are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, way to check out all day or be on their phone.
We believe that a full understanding of the around-the-clock care options available is essential to family members. We provide 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind.LEARN MORE
No matter your family’s specific needs, we can provide 24-hour care for the elderly in their own home.Watch now
People who can benefit from a live-in caregiver include those with mild dementia, frailty, depression, or loss of faculty.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you find solutions.
Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match for your needs.
Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx provides 24-hour home care options with you and your family in mind. Serving all of Westchester, Putnam and Rockland counties, we have highly-seasoned staff members and will treat you like a guest in our home.
Scarsdale is a town and village in Westchester, NY, and is a tranquil escape just 20 miles from New York City and often referred to as New York’s answer to Greenwich, Connecticut. Scarsdale is a quick commute to Midtown Manhattan; less than an hour’s drive and 30 minutes by Metro-North Railroad into Grand Central Station. Scarsdale is home to many high-end boutiques and shops and offers some of the best fine dining in Westchester.
1) Visit the Greenburgh Nature Center – The 33-acre nature center includes a woodland preserve, hiking trails, a pond, and an organic garden. The Greenburgh Nature Center is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to preserving wildlife and teaching the community to respect and appreciate everything it has to offer.
2) Play golf at The Quaker Ridge Golf Club – The Quaker Ridge Golf Club was placed 42nd on Golf Magazine’s list of cup tournaments in 1997. This is more than just a facility for playing golf but has tennis courts, a pool, and a clubhouse, members at this club will feel pampered at this 18-hole course. Quaker Ridge Golf Club is also known for hosting a few tournaments, including the Walker Cup, the Metropolitan PGA Championships, and the Metropolitan Open.
3) Explore the Weinberg Nature Center –This center aims to promote the appreciation and study of conservation and the natural sciences. This is done through various school programs, summer camps, and animal rehabilitation programs. The WNC Trailside Museum sits among 10 acres of the protected wildlife sanctuary.
4) Enjoy the history of the Cudner-Hyatt House – Enjoy the history of one of Scarsdale’s earliest pre-Revolutionary farmhouses. The Cudner-Hyatt House became a 19th-century museum. You can visit the museum and explore its rich history.
5) Indulge in desserts at Galloway’s Bakery – This family-owned bakery is the place to be! It is the place to buy everything for your sweet tooth cravings. Given the title of “Best Food and Drink in Westchester”, by Westchester Magazine.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!