Housekeeping and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you think it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin at $55 per hour. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, contacting the location closest to where care is needed is best. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Located just 20 miles outside of Manhattan, our office in Great Neck is right at home in this quaint, upscale town. Servicing all of Nassau and Suffolk counties, our team here is well-equipped to meet the high standards of one of the country’s most affluent areas. There is a high demand for our in-home care services here and our clients love the area for its pristine golf courses and proximity to the Long Island Sound, perhaps best known as F. Scott Fitzgerald’s inspiration for “The Great Gatsby.”
Given the large number of nursing and rehabilitation facilities on Long Island – over 50 nursing and rehabilitation facilities in Suffolk and Nassau counties alone – we at LifeWorx have had to educate ourselves on the importance of long-term care insurance here in the region and proudly serving both Nassau and Suffolk counties with professional elder in-home care. We are here to serve as the liaison between you and your long-term care policy, so you can focus on what’s important: spending time with those you love in the long term.
Sayville is a “hamlet” and census-designated area in Suffolk County, NY. Sayville provides a pedestrian-friendly downtown for Oakdale to the west and Bayport to the east. The picturesque neighborhood is filled with quaint shops, delightful restaurants, and waterfront activities. The Town has a well-rounded community life and there’s plenty to do and see. The Sayville Ferry also connects Long Island and Fire Island. Commuters that are looking to travel to Manhattan can catch a train at the Sayville station on the Montauk branch of the Long Island Railroad.
1) Visit Sayville Beach and Park – This is the perfect place for families. The park boasts a wide variety of attractions for people of all ages and has two play areas for kids, cement walkways for dog walkers, open area for picnics, complete with tables and grills. When summer rolls in, walks along the beach are relaxing and there are plenty of docks next to the beach which is complete with benches and boat hooks, allowing for activities such as ocean watching, crab fishing, and plenty more.
2) Enjoy a weekend at Fire Island – Fire Island is part of Suffolk County and it lines within Babylon, Islip, and Brookhaven. Immerse yourself in a weekend full of nature and the outdoors. There’s so much to do and discover: kayaking, hiking, biking, swimming, surfing, beach, and volleyball. Fire Island has plenty of dining and lodging options as well.
3) Have a fun and relaxing time at Loughlin Vineyards – Loughlin Vineyards is the closest Long Island vineyard to New York City and is 6 acres and produces a generous harvest of merlot, cabernet sauvignon, and chardonnay grapes. The vineyard is family owned and operated.
4) Dine at some of Sayville’s Delightful Restaurants – Sayville has a great variety of restaurants. One restaurant that is very well known by residents is Five Points Café for its food, atmosphere, and live music. For those interested in fresh Long Island fish, check out The Cull House. This beach-themed restaurant is on the coast of Sayville and has a welcoming vibe.
5) Make time for The Common Ground at Rotary Park – This is a place of peace, joy, and inspiration for everyone. The park was built through volunteer efforts and countries to thrive with dedicated volunteers. The park is filled with graceful gardens, walkways of personalized stones, and memorial benches. There is also a calendar full of events that take place in the park and they’re all free to attend.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Long Island LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!