With its warm weather and beautiful beaches, it’s no wonder why Florida’s Gulf Coast is a popular retirement destination. If you or a loved one have relocated to the Sunshine State and need an extra hand, we’re here to help. At our new location in Sarasota, LifeWorx eldercare professionals provide a variety of expert care options at home, including long term care, companion care, in-home health aide services, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, ambulatory care, private duty nursing and 24-hour home care. Our caregivers are all local to the area, so they’ll be able to provide extra support, guidance and personalized recommendations as you settle in to enjoy your golden years.
When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. We can proudly say that in our 15 years of service, we have never had a client report neglect, abuse or theft by one of our care professionals. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all of our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers, and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one need companion care, you may be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Sarasota, FL is a charming, inclusive town and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Top 5 Things to do in Sarasota, Fl.
1) Go shopping at St. Armand’s Circle – St. Armand’s Circle offers a unique continental shopping experience that feels both contemporary and classic at the same time. Conveniently situated between the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay, St. Armand’s Circle offers breathtaking views no matter where you turn.
2) Explore Art at The Ringling – You shouldn’t miss the Ringling Circus Museum it is by far one of the most fun things in Sarasota, FL. Now a top Sarasota attraction, you will find a fine art museum with 21 galleries of American, Asian, European, and Contemporary art, all maintained by Florida State University. This must-visit Circus Museum houses the greatest collection of circus memorabilia and art anywhere.
3) Take a Day Trip to Lido Key – Lido Key is known for its eco-tourism and sunset cruises and is one of Florida’s most pristine beaches. This popular beach is very relaxing. The white sands and gently turning waves on this Sarasota beach make it very popular for families. Lido Beach is located a one-half mile southwest of St. Armands Circle on Ben Franklin Drive in Sarasota.
4) Camp at Myakka River State Park – Myakka River State Park is one of Florida’s largest parks and covers 37,000 acres. It is a great place to spot wildlife and on a good day, you can expect to see a variety of animals. The park is beautiful in any season and has lots to explore such as: taking a boat tour, going on a hike, kayaking, cycling, and camping grounds.
5) Visit the Sarasota Jungle Gardens – The Sarasota Jungle Gardens give you the chance to feed and take photos with its colorful-free roaming flamingos. Located on Bay Shore Road, there are numerous large trees in this beautiful garden.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!