LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needs.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Sarasota, FL is a charming, inclusive town and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet in person.
1) Go shopping at St. Armand’s Circle – St. Armand’s Circle offers a unique continental shopping experience that feels both contemporary and classic at the same time. Conveniently situated between the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay, St. Armand’s Circle offers breathtaking views no matter where you turn.
2) Explore Art at The Ringling – You shouldn’t miss the Ringling Circus Museum it is by far one of the most fun things in Sarasota, FL. Now a top Sarasota attraction, you will find a fine art museum with 21 galleries of American, Asian, European, and Contemporary art, all maintained by Florida State University. This must-visit Circus Museum houses the greatest collection of circus memorabilia and art anywhere.
3) Take a Day Trip to Lido Key – Lido Key is known for its eco-tourism and sunset cruises and is one of Florida’s most pristine beaches. This popular beach is very relaxing. The white sands and gently turning waves on this Sarasota beach make it very popular for families. Lido Beach is located a one-half mile southwest of St. Armands Circle on Ben Franklin Drive in Sarasota.
4) Camp at Myakka River State Park – Myakka River State Park is one of Florida’s largest parks and covers 37,000 acres. It is a great place to spot wildlife and on a good day, you can expect to see a variety of animals. The park is beautiful in any season and has lots to explore such as: taking a boat tour, going on a hike, kayaking, cycling, and camping grounds.
5) Visit the Sarasota Jungle Gardens – The Sarasota Jungle Gardens give you the chance to feed and take photos with its colorful-free roaming flamingos. Located on Bay Shore Road, there are numerous large trees in this beautiful garden.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Nanny Agency LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!