Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise, and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin at $55 per hour. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Sarasota, FL is a charming, inclusive town and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet in person.
1) Go shopping at St. Armand’s Circle – St. Armand’s Circle offers a unique continental shopping experience that feels both contemporary and classic at the same time. Conveniently situated between the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay, St. Armand’s Circle offers breathtaking views no matter where you turn.
2) Explore Art at The Ringling – You shouldn’t miss the Ringling Circus Museum it is by far one of the most fun things in Sarasota, FL. Now a top Sarasota attraction, you will find a fine art museum with 21 galleries of American, Asian, European, and Contemporary art, all maintained by Florida State University. This must-visit Circus Museum houses the greatest collection of circus memorabilia and art anywhere.
3) Take a Day Trip to Lido Key – Lido Key is known for its eco-tourism and sunset cruises and is one of Florida’s most pristine beaches. This popular beach is very relaxing. The white sands and gently turning waves on this Sarasota beach make it very popular for families. Lido Beach is located a one-half mile southwest of St. Armands Circle on Ben Franklin Drive in Sarasota.
4) Camp at Myakka River State Park – Myakka River State Park is one of Florida’s largest parks and covers 37,000 acres. It is a great place to spot wildlife and on a good day, you can expect to see a variety of animals. The park is beautiful in any season and has lots to explore such as: taking a boat tour, going on a hike, kayaking, cycling, and camping grounds.
5) Visit the Sarasota Jungle Gardens – The Sarasota Jungle Gardens give you the chance to feed and take photos with its colorful-free roaming flamingos. Located on Bay Shore Road, there are numerous large trees in this beautiful garden.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!