To be considered for one of our nanny positions, you must meet our requirements:
- Authorized to work in the United States and have a valid SSN.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience along with 2 professional references.
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Speak English fluently.
- Have a cell phone number where we can reach you.
- Exhibit professionalism, personality, reliability, and a passion to provide excellence in service.
- Have sufficient skill and availability.
While not required, candidates with these additional skills are in high demand:
- Certified in CPR and First-Aid.
- Experience in special needs children.
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Performing household chores such as sweeping, cooking, children’s laundry, grocery shopping, etc.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy home environment.
- Plan and prepare meals for children and sometimes for family members.
- Helping school-aged children with homework and projects.
- Driving children to and from early childhood services, school, or other activities.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the application and a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to complete the process. We look forward to working together!