At LifeWorx, excellent service is our top priority. We are seeking dedicated, experienced, and professional housekeepers to work with families in Englewood and the surrounding area of New Jersey. If you meet our application requirements, we invite you to apply for a position with us.
We're hiring in Englewood!
Englewood, NJ Housekeeping Job Requirements
Basic requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper (minimum of 2 years experience)
- Have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and a reliable car to use for work
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer-focused, friendly, and detail-oriented
- Positive and accommodating work ethic
- Knowledgeable of English language
- Commitment to excellence in service
Responsibilities for a housekeeping role may also include:
- Maintaining the client’s home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked
- Help with family errands, grocery shopping, cooking, as well as supervising or managing vendors
- Drive, supervise, and care for children or family pets
- Ensure excellence in sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics for families
Ready to get started?
Fill out the application and a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to complete the process. We look forward to working together!
Why apply to LifeWorx?
Caregivers provide the most valuable service to our clients. LifeWorx’ caregivers are selected from a large number of applicants and chosen based on what our clients want in their home and for their family. We never discriminate based on age, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation. Our diverse group of caregivers are from all parts of the world and with unique and interesting stories about their journey.
Our staff has helped hundreds of local families.