To be considered for one of our elder care positions, you must meet our requirements:
- Authorized to work in the United States and have a valid SSN.
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience along with 2 professional references.
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Speak English fluently.
- Have a cell phone number where we can reach you.
- Have a valid drivers license, clean driving record, and a reliable car to use for work (except for New York City).
- Exhibit professionalism, personality, reliability, and a passion to provide excellence in service.
- Have sufficient skill and availability.
While not required, candidates with these additional skills are in high demand:
- Basic certifications/medical training: First Aid, CPR, Basic Life Support (BLS), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs), like managing finances, laundry, household chores, home maintenance, bill payments, assistance with personal care (showering, grooming, etc.) transportation, and meal preparation, are expected duties of family caregivers.
- Providing emotional support to elderly individuals.
- Identify and procuring resources to facilitate the senior’s health care.
- Provide transportation and driving elderly individuals wherever he or she needs to go, including doctors appointments and the grocery store.
- Handle financial aspects of household management and medical advocacy.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the application and a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to complete the process. We look forward to working together!