LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needs.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
Naples, an upscale seaside town on Florida’s Gulf of Mexico coast is filled with serenity, sunshine, and sophistication. The miles of pristine beaches are home to world-class resorts, soft white sand, and gentle ocean surf, while the land between beach and bay holds beautiful neighborhoods and high-end shopping and dining. The town tends to attract a well-heeled crowd who flocked to trendy eateries and boutique shops lining Fifth Avenue and Third Street.
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact or visit the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Close to the lively restaurants and shopping at Saint Armand’s Circle, we are right in the heart of beautiful Sarasota. Our bright and spacious new office is conveniently located in downtown Sarasota at 1425 Main Street. Come say hello!
1) Hit the beach – The first thing to do when you get to town is head to the nearest beach to take in a deep breath of salt air and sink your toes into the soft white sand All Naples beaches offer public access with no bridges to cross (or pay for) and very little traffic.
2) Eat at Celebration Food Truck Park – Naples’ newest fun place is a relaxed and happening place – choose your favorite food bites from about a dozen quality food trucks, grab a table, and order drinks from the bar. Celebration Park on Bayshore Drive off the south Trail is one of the inland waterways in south Naples that leads to Naples Bay.
3) Stroll the famous Naples Pier – The 130-year-old Naples Pier has been beloved by generations and got a facelift in 2017 after Hurricane Irma with new planking, rails, and lightning. After all these years, the Naples Fishing Pier is still the best place in town for a casual stroller or to catch the sunset.
4) Check out Five Avenue South – It is one of Old Naples’ most upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment districts. Though it’s a bit on the pricy side, it’s still worth a look – even for those traveling on a budget. Stretching from the Tamiami Trail to the east to the Gulf of Mexico in the west, it is full of galleries, boutique shops, jewelers, and bookstores that make it a window-shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit the Naples Botanical Gardens – For those who like something a little less scary – but still outdoorsy – then turn your attention to The Naples Botanical Gardens. Here you can explore an incredible 170 acres of plants from all over the world. This award-winning garden has been celebrating years of horticultural design.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Nanny Agency LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!