Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise, and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
While LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin $40 per hour, service to your family is placing housekeepers. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the professional. You can begin as soon as you want. It typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact or visit the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. Our bright and spacious new office is conveniently located in downtown Sarasota at 1425 Main Street. Come say hello!
Naples, an upscale seaside town on Florida’s Gulf of Mexico coast is filled with serenity, sunshine, and sophistication. The miles of pristine beaches are home to world-class resorts, soft white sand, and gentle ocean surf, while the land between beach and bay holds beautiful neighborhoods and high-end shopping and dining. The town tends to attract a well-heeled crowd who flocked to trendy eateries and boutique shops lining Fifth Avenue and Third Street.
1) Hit the beach – The first thing to do when you get to town is head to the nearest beach to take in a deep breath of salt air and sink your toes into the soft white sand All Naples beaches offer public access with no bridges to cross (or pay for) and very little traffic.
2) Eat at Celebration Food Truck Park – Naples’ newest fun place is a relaxed and happening place – choose your favorite food bites from about a dozen quality food trucks, grab a table, and order drinks from the bar. Celebration Park on Bayshore Drive off the south Trail is one of the inland waterways in south Naples that leads to Naples Bay.
3) Stroll the famous Naples Pier – The 130-year-old Naples Pier has been beloved by generations and got a facelift in 2017 after Hurricane Irma with new planking, rails, and lightning. After all these years, the Naples Fishing Pier is still the best place in town for a casual stroller or to catch the sunset.
4) Check out Five Avenue South – It is one of Old Naples’ most upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment districts. Though it’s a bit on the pricy side, it’s still worth a look – even for those traveling on a budget. Stretching from the Tamiami Trail to the east to the Gulf of Mexico in the west, it is full of galleries, boutique shops, jewelers, and bookstores that make it a window-shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit the Naples Botanical Gardens – For those who like something a little less scary – but still outdoorsy – then turn your attention to The Naples Botanical Gardens. Here you can explore an incredible 170 acres of plants from all over the world. This award-winning garden has been celebrating years of horticultural design.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!