When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Approximately 25 miles from our Sarasota Office, Venice is in Sarasota County, the small Florida coastal town known for soft sandy beautiful beaches, large green parks, and rich history. The surrounding area offers plenty of breathtaking natural beauty and teems with Wildlife. Whether you’re a beach bum or outdoor adventurer, Venice will keep you entertained for days. It has a vibrant downtown district, with unique shops, and restaurants.
1) Hit the beach – The first thing to do when you get to town is head to the nearest beach to take in a deep breath of salt air and sink your toes into the soft white sand All Naples beaches offer public access with no bridges to cross (or pay for) and very little traffic.
2) Eat at Celebration Food Truck Park – Naples’ newest fun place is a relaxed and happening place – choose your favorite food bites from about a dozen quality food trucks, grab a table, and order drinks from the bar. Celebration Park on Bayshore Drive off the south Trail is one of the inland waterways in south Naples that leads to Naples Bay.
3) Stroll the famous Naples Pier – The 130-year-old Naples Pier has been beloved by generations and got a facelift in 2017 after Hurricane Irma with new planking, rails, and lightning. After all these years, the Naples Fishing Pier is still the best place in town for a casual stroller or to catch the sunset.
4) Check out Five Avenue South – It is one of Old Naples’ most upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment districts. Though it’s a bit on the pricy side, it’s still worth a look – even for those traveling on a budget. Stretching from the Tamiami Trail to the east to the Gulf of Mexico in the west, it is full of galleries, boutique shops, jewelers, and bookstores that make it a window-shopper’s paradise.
5) Visit the Naples Botanical Gardens – For those who like something a little less scary – but still outdoorsy – then turn your attention to The Naples Botanical Gardens. Here you can explore an incredible 170 acres of plants from all over the world. This award-winning garden has been celebrating years of horticultural design.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!