Bringing in a home health aide or home attendant is one of the most touchy subjects for seniors. All seniors seek to maintain their dignity and privacy, which makes them resistant to the idea of a home attendant. However, he or she may need one to maintain good hygiene. After all, the consequences of poor personal care can become serious, leading to rashes, bedsores, and even infections. Each of our home care aides is equipped to care for and prevent such incidents. With the right HHA for your loved one, you can trust them to institute a daily routine of good hygiene.
In addition, new devices and technology make it easier than ever for an in-home health aide to keep an elderly client groomed and healthy. For instance, specially designed razors help ensure that a home care aide can shave clients without accidental cuts. Likewise, there are adult diapers that give early warnings of an impending urinary tract infection. It is now easier than ever for a home care aide to care for the needs of your loved one.
A good HHA will use all available resources and technology to institute a daily routine of good hygiene. This, in turn, can greatly improve your loved one’s quality of life. Once an elder has been properly cared for, including having been showered and groomed, his or her self-esteem rises. She’s more likely to be active and to venture outside, which is essential for good psychological and physical well being.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled Home Health Aides providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Mountain Lakes is in Morris County, NJ, and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Mountain Lakes is conveniently located approximately 2 minutes off I-80, I-280, and I-287 with easy access to New York City via Lakeland bus service or train with stations in Mountain Lakes and Denville. Residents at Mountain Lakes’ cherish the varied community life and walkable proximity to all schools, beaches, parks, walking paths, public transit, the library, and plenty more. The public schools in Mountain Lakes are highly rated. Mountain Lakes is also best known for the nine scenic lakes in the community.
1) Spend an afternoon at Tourne County Park – The park covers 547 acres in four different municipalities: Mountain Lakes, Denville, Boonton Township, and Parsippany. The park offers recreational opportunities throughout all seasons: hiking, fishing, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, and sledding. What makes this park significant is hikers who climb to the top of the Tourne are rewarded with a panoramic view of the New York City skyline.
2) Visit the nine man-made scenic lakes – Mountain Lakes is surrounded by nine-made lakes. These lakes span approximately 162 acres and include Sunset Lake, Crystal Lake, Birchwood Lake, Olive Lake, Shadow Lake, Cove Lake, Reservoir Lake, Mountain Lake, and Wildwood Lake.
3) Dine at The Station at Mountain Lakes – This was originally a 1919 stone train station that was turned into an upscale eatery. The restaurant is known as a “scratch” restaurant, which means their food is not premade or processed foods. The restaurant is also the most notable of the town’s regular hangouts.
4) Join the private Mountain Lakes Club – The club was opened in 1914 and has dining, a pool, tennis courts, bowling, and lake activities. A protected section of Mountain Lake known as “the cove” is where residents skate in the winter. The Mountain Lakes Club can also accommodate Wedding Celebrations, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Ceremonies, Bridal Showers, and any other private or corporate event you desire.
5) Enjoy the outdoors and history of Morristown National Historical Park – This park is a United States National Historical Park, headquartered in Morristown, NJ consisting of four sites significant during the American Revolutionary War: Jockey Hollow, the Ford Mansion, Fort Nonsense, and the New Jersey Bridge Encampment Site. This was America’s first national and historical park founded in 1933.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood Home Health Aides LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!