When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
Longboat Key is a town in Manatee and Sarasota counties along the central west coast of Florida. Gorgeous Longboat Key offers waterfront golf, fine dining, and luxury resorts. It’s 12 miles of white and pristine sand beaches which has made this a luxury Gulf Coast resort community. Families and visitors can enjoy the many water sport activities from fishing, boating, and kayaking to plucking perfect seashells along the shoreline. Longboat Key bring an elegant and scenic environment that offers the rare combination of breathtaking beaches and cultural activities – all within a desirable, relaxed, and elegant lifestyle.
Close to the lively restaurants and shopping at Saint Armand’s Circle, we are right in the heart of beautiful Sarasota. We are within walking distance of the marina and just a short drive from the scenic views at Lido Key Beach. Our bright and spacious new office is conveniently located in downtown Sarasota at 1425 Main Street. Come say hello!
While all of our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers, and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
1) Lido Key / St. Armand’s Circle – Lido Key’s beach is one of Sarasota’s most interesting waterfront locations and St. Armand’s Circle is a hub of excellent shopping and dining. Lido Key’s pristine white sands and warm breezes offer the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Meanwhile, St. Armands Circle is filled with an exceptional array of shops, restaurants, salons, and spas in an atmosphere of elegance.
2) Sarasota Art Museum – Surrounded by the Ringling College Museum campus, the Sarasota Art Museum has over 10,000 square feet of dedicated exhibition gallery space, an auditorium for educational events, performances, and film, and extensive grounds and facilities where one can engage with site-specific and lively art experiences.
3) Play a round of oceanfront golf at Longboat Key Golf Club – The Longboat Key Golf Club is a charming and romantic golf club on Longboat Key. Rated among the country’s finest golf courses, the club lies in a secluded area on a barrier island of the Gulf of Mexico.
4) Stroll along the scenic boardwalks of Joan M. Durante Community Park – Joan M. Durante is a community park found in Longboat Key, Florida. The park is expansive and has beautiful boardwalks, trails, lawns, and vegetation. At this community park, you can enjoy the wildlife in its natural habitat, water fountain flowing with tranquil waters, and a lovely playground where children can play.
5) Kayak at the Bayfront Park – Bayfront Park is a public recreation area where you can have the opportunity to experience the tremendous thrill in the form of water games and activities awaits you if you like them. An enclosed playground, a dog park, fishing pier, and kayak launch are all available on the property.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Sarasota Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!