Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin at $55 per hour. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match for your needs.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents in Westchester, Putnam, and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
The village, originally named “Hastings-Upon-Hudson” is part of Greenburgh town and was incorporated in 1879. Hastings-on-Hudson is located on the eastern bank of the Hudson River, approximately 20 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, NYC. To the north of Hastings-on-Hudson is the village of Dobbs Ferry, to the south is the city of Yonkers, and to the east unincorporated parts of Greenburgh. Hastings-on-Hudson is a beautiful community just across the river from New Jersey’s Palisades. The 2.9 square-mile village was once an area of different industries in the 1800s and in addition to its rich history, the village is packed with beautiful tourist attractions.
1) Walk through history at the Hastings Historical Society –Hastings Historical Society allows you to learn more about the village. In April 1971, the society became official and stores more than 12,000 photographs of the village’s history, artifacts, and other memorabilia. It fosters and maintains awareness of and appreciation for the history of the village of Hastings-on-Hudson.
2) Picnic or Paddle on the River in Kinnally Cove – Since Hastings-on-Hudson sits on the riverbank, kayaking or canoeing is easier for both locals and tourists. At Kinnally Cove on River Street, there’s a kayak or canoe launch where you can start paddling in the gorgeous Hudson River. There are also a kayak or canoe rentals nearby, like Hudson River Recreation which offers different tours all over the area.
3) Enjoy a scenic walk at MacEachron Waterfront Park – This 1.3-acre park is a hidden gem. It features a few benches by the water with majestic views of New Jersey’s Palisades Amusement Park across the river. The park is small enough to take scenic walks, which won’t take an entire day.
4) Buy fresh produce at Hastings Farmers Market – Here you’ll find farm-fresh produce and other local goods available at the market while you enjoy the gorgeous views of the Hudson River. The Hastings Farmer’s Market assembles a destination-worthy assortment of vendors. The Hastings Farmers Market aims to support local growers and businesses and educate everyone to practice sustainability.
5) Shop Downtown – When you continue down Warburton until you reach Main Street, you’ll find Suburban Renewal – a two-level antique shop with hidden gems. Stock up on vinyl at Clockwork Records, apothecary goods at Found Herbal, and plenty of other unique shops.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!