LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny that can meet your family’s specific requirements. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least two years of nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny that fits your family’s needs.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
With open doors, LifeWorx offers free consultations with client care coordinators and registered nurses to provide you with short-term companionship options or more in-depth care. We offer elder care services that will provide peace of mind for you and your family as well as provide security assistance to your loved one.
Downtown Brooklyn is the third largest central business district in New York City (after Midtown Manhattan and Lower Manhattan) and has changed dramatically since rezoning in 2004 allowed for residential growth. The rezoning and transformations have allowed more impressive new condos which have reshaped the skyline and brought in a mix of people and businesses that were once known for courthouses, colleges, and office buildings. The neighborhood has a lot to offer from its proximity to all best attractions, restaurants, and shopping places in the city, to its vibrant culture and unique character.
Like Lower Manhattan located across the river, Downtown Brooklyn is a hub for transportation where all subway lines meet before dispersing across the borough and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) is just a short walk to Atlantic Barclays Center. One of the neighborhood’s best features is that it’s easily walkable and people can bike from the Brooklyn or Manhattan bridges where you can see beautiful views of the East River.
1) Enjoy the views and vibes at Brooklyn Heights Promenade – The Brooklyn Heights Promenade captivates the City’s most breathtaking views and walkway stretching across I-278. The Promenade is lined with majestic townhouses and mansions with a completely romantic feel. The walkway is a magnet for photographers and artists who appreciate the quintessential view of the city skyline, picturesque sunrises, and sunsets.
2) Catch a concert or a game at the Barclays Center – Barclays Center is one of the most well-known places to visit in Downtown Brooklyn, NY. It is a multi-purpose indoor arena and hosts numerous events. It is the home arena of the Brooklyn Nets and New York Icelanders, popular National Basketball and Hockey Association teams.
3) Go Shopping at Fulton Mall – Fulton Mall spans several blocks along Fulton Street in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn. The mall is a popular shopping destination and has over 250 retailers who provide everything, from clothes to toys to electronics. A true specialty of Fulton Mall is its mix of national and local businesses and eateries.
4) Explore the historic Williamsburgh Savings Bank Tower – Williamsburgh Bank Tower is one of the oldest and tallest buildings in Brooklyn. Built in 1927, it’s one of the largest clock towers in the world.
5) Visit the New York Transit Museum – The New York Transit Museum under Schermerhorn Street in Downtown Brooklyn is dedicated to the history of New York’s transport system. The beautifully renovated 1936 subway station views an array of vintage subway cars and exhibitions about the underground tunnel systems.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit one of our New York City offices for an in-person consultation. This office is by appointment only. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!