Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full-time and part-time housekeepers in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
With open doors, LifeWorx offers free consultations with client care coordinators and registered nurses to provide you with short-term companionship options or more in-depth care. We offer elder care services that will provide peace of mind for you and your family as well as provide security assistance to your loved one.
Downtown Brooklyn is the third largest central business district in New York City (after Midtown Manhattan and Lower Manhattan) and has changed dramatically since rezoning in 2004 allowed for residential growth. The rezoning and transformations have allowed more impressive new condos which have reshaped the skyline and brought in a mix of people and businesses that were once known for courthouses, colleges, and office buildings. The neighborhood has a lot to offer from its proximity to all best attractions, restaurants, and shopping places in the city, to its vibrant culture and unique character.
Like Lower Manhattan located across the river, Downtown Brooklyn is a hub for transportation where all subway lines meet before dispersing across the borough and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) is just a short walk to Atlantic Barclays Center. One of the neighborhood’s best features is that it’s easily walkable and people can bike from the Brooklyn or Manhattan bridges where you can see beautiful views of the East River.
1) Enjoy the views and vibes at Brooklyn Heights Promenade – The Brooklyn Heights Promenade captivates the City’s most breathtaking views and walkway stretching across I-278. The Promenade is lined with majestic townhouses and mansions with a completely romantic feel. The walkway is a magnet for photographers and artists who appreciate the quintessential view of the city skyline, picturesque sunrises, and sunsets.
2) Catch a concert or a game at the Barclays Center – Barclays Center is one of the most well-known places to visit in Downtown Brooklyn, NY. It is a multi-purpose indoor arena and hosts numerous events. It is the home arena of the Brooklyn Nets and New York Icelanders, popular National Basketball and Hockey Association teams.
3) Go Shopping at Fulton Mall – Fulton Mall spans several blocks along Fulton Street in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn. The mall is a popular shopping destination and has over 250 retailers who provide everything, from clothes to toys to electronics. A true specialty of Fulton Mall is its mix of national and local businesses and eateries.
4) Explore the historic Williamsburgh Savings Bank Tower – Williamsburgh Bank Tower is one of the oldest and tallest buildings in Brooklyn. Built in 1927, it’s one of the largest clock towers in the world.
5) Visit the New York Transit Museum – The New York Transit Museum under Schermerhorn Street in Downtown Brooklyn is dedicated to the history of New York’s transport system. The beautifully renovated 1936 subway station views an array of vintage subway cars and exhibitions about the underground tunnel systems.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit one of our LifeWorx locations for an in-person consultation. This office is by appointment only. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!