Housekeeping, Maids, and House Cleaning Services
After a long day at work, who wants to worry about household chores? If you’re thinking it would be much nicer to simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you. A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.
Looking for a local maid service or house cleaning services nearby but not sure how to hire someone? We’ve got you covered. Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked. They are happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors. In addition, our housekeepers help drive, supervise and care for children, and also attend to family pets.
How much do your services cost?
LifeWorx’s housekeeping services begin at $55 per hour. The placement fee is 20% of the housekeeper’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your housekeepers?
Each housekeeper goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides two (2) past references from in-home services clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of housekeepers who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
The process typically takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect match. You can get started with a phone call or visit one of our locations. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal housekeepers where you can then interview the candidate (s) and select the candidate that’s the best fit for your family’s needs.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money-back guarantee, and three-month replacement guarantees if the housekeeper does not work out. (see details)
After a long day, don't worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.LEARN MORE
A LifeWorx housekeeper will leave your entire home spotless and have your household running smoothly every day.LEARN MORE
Whether it’s weekly, monthly, or live-in, our housekeepers maintain the home, including daily upkeep, family laundry, ironing clothes and linens, and keeping the pantry stocked.Watch now
They are also happy to help with family errands, grocery shopping and cooking, as well as supervising and managing vendors.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our presence in the area is well known, and most new clients come to us through recommendations from previous ones. We are deeply grateful for these recommendations and reviews. When you contact us for private-duty home care, we provide you with a free consultation and a high-quality caregiver that is a perfect match for your needs.
Just 35 miles north of Midtown Manhattan, Chappaqua, NY has a small-town rural feel, complete with small shops, restaurants, and a gazebo where summer concerts are held. LifeWorx has serviced thousands of residents in Westchester, Putnam, and Rockland Counties, with the help of highly seasoned staff members. We will treat you like a guest in our home.
Bronxville is a village in Westchester County and is located approximately 15 miles north of Midtown Manhattan homes are within walking distance of Metro-North. Bronxville is known as one of the most affluent communities in the U.S. This village is an ideal combination of city meets suburb and is nestled along the Bronx River in southern Westchester County in New York. With a quaint downtown area full of restaurants and shops, there’s a lot of charm to the community
A one square mile village of historical significance, where residents can walk from their homes to the thriving business district, and find a grocery store, pharmacies, movie theater, upscale shops (both independent and national retailers), restaurants, banks, medical assistance, community organizations, etc. Bronxville has much to offer for both residents and businesses alike. All these businesses are easily accessed by major highways, other Westchester towns, and New York City.
1) Explore Untermyer Gardens – located just a few miles north of the Bronx border, Untermyer Gardens is a sprawling, scenic urban oasis that can be enjoyed by the whole family year-round. The renowned Untermyer Gardens is a 43-acre historic park in Yonkers that features a Persian Paradise Garden, a small amphitheater, a classic pavilion in the “Temple of Love” and a “Vista” staircase.
2) Stop by the Bronx River Parkway Reservation – this is Westchester’s oldest park an 807-acre paved linear park that was created as an adjunct to the Bronx River Parkway. The park extends approximately 13 miles in Westchester from the New York City line north to the Kensico Dam Plaza in Valhalla. The picturesque reservation runs through the heart of Southern Westchester County and features wooden footbridges and is a favorite place for bicycling, walking, running, and nature study.
3) Visit the Bronxville Farmer’s Market – The Bronxville Farmer’s Market has a 20-year history and is an important contributor to the Bronxville Chamber of Commerce. There are dozens of market vendors that sell products and local produce grown in the Hudson Valley.
4) Make time for the Hudson River Museum – The Hudson River Museum is in Trevor Park in Yonkers, NY, and is the largest museum in Westchester County. You will be able to experience the power of art, science, and history at one of the preeminent cultural institutions. It offers experiences for everyone of any age.
5) Participate in the Riding Academy at Twin Lakes Park and Farms – Twin Lakes Farm is a riding academy and a competitive show stable that is situated on two campuses – which are both located in Twin Lakes Park on the border of Eastchester and Bronxville, NY. Additionally, the park has space for fishing and winter sports.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Chappaqua LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!