Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private-duty LPNs and RNs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse are essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private-duty LPNs and RNs. Many are even licensed in multiple states, and all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private-duty LPNs and RNs we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth, and the courage to do the right thing. Our LPNs or RNs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
Servicing Downtown Brooklyn residents that are 65 and older.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it’s best to call the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
With open doors, LifeWorx offers free consultations with client care coordinators and registered nurses to provide you with short-term companionship options or more in-depth care. We offer elder care services that will provide peace of mind for you and your family as well as provide security assistance to your loved one.
Downtown Brooklyn is the third largest central business district in New York City (after Midtown Manhattan and Lower Manhattan) and has changed dramatically since rezoning in 2004 allowed for residential growth. The rezoning and transformations have allowed more impressive new condos which have reshaped the skyline and brought in a mix of people and businesses that were once known for courthouses, colleges, and office buildings. The neighborhood has a lot to offer from its proximity to all best attractions, restaurants, and shopping places in the city, to its vibrant culture and unique character.
Like Lower Manhattan located across the river, Downtown Brooklyn is a hub for transportation where all subway lines meet before dispersing across the borough and the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) is just a short walk to Atlantic Barclays Center. One of the neighborhood’s best features is that it’s easily walkable and people can bike from the Brooklyn or Manhattan bridges where you can see beautiful views of the East River.
1) Enjoy the views and vibes at Brooklyn Heights Promenade – The Brooklyn Heights Promenade captivates the City’s most breathtaking views and walkway stretching across I-278. The Promenade is lined with majestic townhouses and mansions with a completely romantic feel. The walkway is a magnet for photographers and artists who appreciate the quintessential view of the city skyline, picturesque sunrises, and sunsets.
2) Catch a concert or a game at the Barclays Center – Barclays Center is one of the most well-known places to visit in Downtown Brooklyn, NY. It is a multi-purpose indoor arena and hosts numerous events. It is the home arena of the Brooklyn Nets and New York Icelanders, popular National Basketball and Hockey Association teams.
3) Go Shopping at Fulton Mall – Fulton Mall spans several blocks along Fulton Street in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn. The mall is a popular shopping destination and has over 250 retailers who provide everything, from clothes to toys to electronics. A true specialty of Fulton Mall is its mix of national and local businesses and eateries.
4) Explore the historic Williamsburgh Savings Bank Tower – Williamsburgh Bank Tower is one of the oldest and tallest buildings in Brooklyn. Built in 1927, it’s one of the largest clock towers in the world.
5) Visit the New York Transit Museum – The New York Transit Museum under Schermerhorn Street in Downtown Brooklyn is dedicated to the history of New York’s transport system. The beautifully renovated 1936 subway station views an array of vintage subway cars and exhibitions about the underground tunnel systems.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit one of our New York City offices for an in-person consultation. This office is by appointment only. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!