Got questions about private duty home care? We’re here to help! (203) 966-3400
Our private home care is customized to fit your exact needs. We keep the process simple, assigning you one point of contact who becomes a part of your family and helps bring you peace of mind. Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is. We know you’ll love our nurses because we do.
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. One example is someone returning home from the hospital after major surgery. Another is someone with a cardiac condition who needs their vitals monitored. LifeWorx has private duty CNAs. Many are even licensed in multiple states. And all are professionals in clinical care and ready to attend to a patient’s every need.
Since we know that falls are the biggest risk, we take them seriously. Having served thousands of clients over the past 15 years, we have only had two falling incidences while in the care of a private duty nurse. In one situation, the nurse cared enough to get hurt in the process of saving the client from falling. We seek this level of care when hiring all of our caregivers. For this reason, our clients have trusted us for years.
We make our interview process rigorous for a reason. We see the true joy in caring, so we ensure that any private duty CNA we employ sees it, too. It’s an essential part of joining the LifeWorx team, even for non-medical home care team members.
We place a high value on compassion, warmth and the courage to do the right thing. Our CNAs are battle-tested. Our process intentionally rules out those looking for an easy job, a way to check out all day, or to just be on their phone.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to provide you with solutions to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our private duty home care team knows excellent service.
With a population of 28,000, about 16% of Westport’s residents are 65 years or older.LEARN MORE
In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential.LEARN MORE
We customize our private duty home care to fit your exact needs.Watch now
Our private duty CNAs are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.LEARN MORE
Helen is an in-home physical therapist, and her clients are primarily seniors. Her dad suffers from Parkinson’s disease, is declining in health and needed home help. While he lives with her mom, she could no longer help with the activities of daily living (ADL) that were required during the day. During her home visits, Helen had witnessed LifeWorx aides assisting her clients. She was impressed by them, and now that she needed help for her own dad, we were her first call. After carefully listening to her needs, we sent her five qualified aides. While all were great, she chose two to work the seven days that were needed. That was five years ago, and the aides have been there consistently ever since. On a good day, he’s walking along the Saugatuck River, Compo Beach, or even having lunch in downtown Westport.
Just 52 miles northeast of New York City, residents of Westport, CT enjoy the quality of life provided by the town’s conservation of natural resources, preservation of tradition and consistent community events. About 15% of Westport’s residents are 65 years or older. In certain situations, extended supervision and care by a private nurse is essential. Our private duty nurses are hand-picked to give you and your loved ones the most quality service there is.
1) Check out The Local Aquarium – Did you ever wonder what was in the Long Island Sound. With over 1200 marine animals and 259 species, this Connecticut staple focuses on the local marine culture of our local waters.
2) Explore the Zoo – A family fun hit, this zoo features 300 animals, primarily from North and South America. With a commitment to preservation of endangered animals, this family fun activity is sure to be a day of education and activity.
3) Stroll the paths of The Connecticut Audubon Society – Established in 1914 by Mabel Osgood Wright, this Birdcraft Sanctuary in Fairfield is the oldest private songbird sanctuary in the Unites States. Between the trails, birds-of-prey exhibit, and butterfly garden, there is nothing but miles of peaceful nature to be found in this preserve.
4) Get in the Connecticut Action – Stamford Downtown is known for its array if shops, restaurants, and events. This spot is a perfect place to shop, dine, and mingle with the locals. Westport’s Downtown also features and upscale mixture of shops and dining. Featuring brands like Tiffany & Co to Eileen Fisher, you will certainly feel the New England charm while shopping or dining throughout this picturesque riverside setting.
5) Enjoy a Live Theatre Performance – The Westport Country Playhouse, originally built in 1835 and found in 1931 is home to community events year-round.
6) Check out Jones Family Farms – This 400-acre working farm invites families to visit and help harvest seasonal crops like strawberries, blueberries, and pumpkins.
7) Get lost in the museums – Bruce Museum offers exhibits promoting an appreciation of art and science. It received accreditation from the American Association of Museums, an honor granted to few than five percent of all museums. It’s no wonder it sees 70,000 visitors yearly. If you’re more in the mood to learn about soarin the skies, the National Helicopter Museum is for you. Stratford is the birthplace of The American Helicopter Industry, making this site a must-visit.
8) Take a Hike – Located in Newtown, The Lillnonah Trail is a fairly walkable hike, featuring sites like The Pond Brook Inlet, Lake Lillinonah, and The Great Oak. You may even see a few eagles as you explore these paths.
9) Head to the beach – With five sprawling beaches along Connecticut’s Long Island Sound Coastal Waters, you will be sure to find your relaxing spot in the sun. As the Summer months approach, don’t forget to book your beach bonfire on Jennings beach to close the sun-filled day with the warmth of fire and family.
10) Play a round of Golf – With fourteen golf courses found in Fairfield County, there is no shortage of links to be found in this New England home.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Westport LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!