Luxury Services – Improving Your Quality of Life
Life can sometimes be both busy and complicated, but we can help! Let us take the load off so you can live the best life possible.
LifeWorx is the premier child care, elder care, nanny, chef and luxury services provider in Greater New York. Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. We’ll connect you with quality service providers to meet your exact needs. You’re in good hands–leave the heavy lifting to us. We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.
Our exclusive luxury services and lifestyle management provides clients with the highest levels of service, including professional chefs, personal assistants, private nurses and staff, and even estate managers. Having served thousands of clients, and providing more than 500,000 services, our team knows luxury service. We’ve provided excellent service to more than 5,000 families in the tri-state area. We can help your family by offering optimal care with you in mind.
In the event that an elderly loved one needs private home care, it’s normal to be worried, feel sad and have lots of questions. Many times, seniors needing elder care are often contending with frail health, while also leaving all their familiar surroundings. They fear giving up the quality of life they’ve enjoyed while living on their own for years. But it doesn’t have to be that way. When you come to LifeWorx, you get the benefit of over a decade of experience and knowledgeable staff who have served hundreds of families throughout New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
How can LifeWorx improve your quality of life?
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.
What is your guarantee?
We want you to be satisfied – your satisfaction is guaranteed. If not satisfied, let us know within 48 hours of service; we will either refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Our company has established unique and highly detailed processes and systems to find you the best. We invite you to stop by this location for a consultation with us. Though each location has a unique neighborhood feel, our company’s mission and standards unite them all. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.
Life can be both busy and complicated, but we can make living in luxury easy on you so that you can live the best life possible.LEARN MORE
We’ll connect you with top quality service providers to meet your exact needs.LEARN MORE
Our services cover a wide range of needs, customized for you and your family. Leave the heavy lifting to us, you’re in good hands.Watch now
We do all the work behind the scenes so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for all your needs.LEARN MORE
Just 52 miles northeast of New York City, Westport, CT has a vibrant downtown. Its residents enjoy the quality of life provided by the town’s conservation of natural resources, preservation of tradition and consistent community events. After a long day at work, don’t worry about household chores. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy time with your family, our house cleaning services are for you.
1) Check out The Local Aquarium – Did you ever wonder what was in the Long Island Sound. With over 1200 marine animals and 259 species, this Connecticut staple focuses on the local marine culture of our local waters.
2) Explore the Zoo – A family fun hit, this zoo features 300 animals, primarily from North and South America. With a commitment to preservation of endangered animals, this family fun activity is sure to be a day of education and activity.
3) Stroll the paths of The Connecticut Audubon Society – Established in 1914 by Mabel Osgood Wright, this Birdcraft Sanctuary in Fairfield is the oldest private songbird sanctuary in the Unites States. Between the trails, birds-of-prey exhibit, and butterfly garden, there is nothing but miles of peaceful nature to be found in this preserve.
4) Get in the Connecticut Action – Stamford Downtown is known for its array if shops, restaurants, and events. This spot is a perfect place to shop, dine, and mingle with the locals. Westport’s Downtown also features and upscale mixture of shops and dining. Featuring brands like Tiffany & Co to Eileen Fisher, you will certainly feel the New England charm while shopping or dining throughout this picturesque riverside setting.
5) Enjoy a Live Theatre Performance – The Westport Country Playhouse, originally built in 1835 and found in 1931 is home to community events year-round.
6) Check out Jones Family Farms – This 400-acre working farm invites families to visit and help harvest seasonal crops like strawberries, blueberries, and pumpkins.
7) Get lost in the museums – Bruce Museum offers exhibits promoting an appreciation of art and science. It received accreditation from the American Association of Museums, an honor granted to few than five percent of all museums. It’s no wonder it sees 70,000 visitors yearly. If you’re more in the mood to learn about soarin the skies, the National Helicopter Museum is for you. Stratford is the birthplace of The American Helicopter Industry, making this site a must-visit.
8) Take a Hike – Located in Newtown, The Lillnonah Trail is a fairly walkable hike, featuring sites like The Pond Brook Inlet, Lake Lillinonah, and The Great Oak. You may even see a few eagles as you explore these paths.
9) Head to the beach – With five sprawling beaches along Connecticut’s Long Island Sound Coastal Waters, you will be sure to find your relaxing spot in the sun. As the Summer months approach, don’t forget to book your beach bonfire on Jennings beach to close the sun-filled day with the warmth of fire and family.
10) Play a round of Golf – With fourteen golf courses found in Fairfield County, there is no shortage of links to be found in this New England home.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Westport LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!