LifeWorx’s nanny agency connects families with nannies. Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible. Look no further for help finding a nanny. They are professionals who create a nurturing home environment for your youngest family members.
At LifeWorx, we will help you find and hire a nanny, whether part-time, full-time or live-in. Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home. When you hire from our nanny agency, they’ll provide a warm and loving environment for your children. They are happy to help with errands and household chores like laundry and cleaning. As responsible drivers with reliable vehicles, you can have full confidence in them, trusting them to get your children ready for school, drive them to and from activities and play-dates, and assist with homework. They have been trained to sharpen the motor skills of your newborn or toddler or aid in teaching your children a new language including Spanish, Italian, and French. Many private nannies are also CPR and First-Aid certified and experienced with special needs children.
Your Family First
You expect excellent service and that’s our priority. Each of our care coordinators is equipped to help you hire a nanny to meet your needs. We are confident that within 5 minutes of speaking to someone on our team, you’ll be glad you chose us over our competitors.
Having served thousands of clients and provided more than 500,000 services, our team knows excellent service.
How much do your services cost?
Our agency places full time or part-time nannies in your home. The placement fee is 20 percent of the nanny’s gross annual compensation.
How do you screen your nannies?
Each nanny goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two (2) past professional in-home clients. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of nannies who apply to LifeWorx.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we provide you with 2-3 ideal nannies. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, the schedule is up to your agreement with the nanny. They can begin as soon as you want. It often takes 1-3 weeks to find the perfect solution and we guarantee that any candidate bio we send has been fully screened by LifeWorx.
What is your guarantee?
Each of our placements comes with a one-week, 100% money back guarantee. In addition, we offer three-month replacement guarantees if the nanny does not work out. (see details)
Like you, we believe that children are the future, so we’re committed to ensuring that your youngest family members receive the best care possible.LEARN MORE
LifeWorx nannies are professionals who create a nurturing home environment where your youngest family members receive the best possible care.LEARN MORE
Our nanny agency will help you find and hire a nanny, whether part-time, full-time or live-in.Watch now
Each private nanny we place with a family has at least three years of full-time nanny experience. All are fluent in English and are prepared to adapt to the needs of any home.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Westfield, NJ is in Union County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. It is an affluent, family-friendly community where there’s a suburban setting mixed with urban living benefits. Westfield is a classic town for modern families. It’s noted for its beautiful downtown area, great school system, and convenient commute to New York City. Westfield is accessible off the Garden State Parkway and New York City is an estimated 22 minutes away. Commuters have access to NJ Transit rail and bus options. The Westfield train station offers quick travel to New York Penn Station via a connection to Newark Penn Station.
1) Visit Downtown Westfield – Downtown Westfield is a New Jersey and nationally designated Main Street Community in Union County. Downtown Westfield is made up of an 18-block shopping and business district that is home to a mix of businesses including national retailers and locally owned specialty stores, art galleries, and restaurants. Major retailers include Banana Republic, Gap, Lord & Taylor, Urban Outfitters, and Williams-Sonoma. There are also more than 60 dining options as well as specialty food stores.
2) Take a stroll at Tamaques Park – Located on Lamberts Mill Road, this county park is a 106-acre park featuring picnic areas, basketball courts, a jogging path, pickleball courts, shuffleboard courts, and plenty of other recreational areas. Popular on weekends for baseball and soccer games, this is the perfect park for younger kids and parents to enjoy.
3) Explore the Miller-Cory House Museum – If you’re looking for a historical alternative, consider an educational experience at the Miller-Cory House, a living history museum. The farmhouse is now a preserved landmark and a site on the New Jersey Women’s Heritage Trail. Open on Sundays during the warmer seasons, the farm hosts a mixture of programs and events for both children and adults alike.
4) Satisfy your sweet tooth at some of Westfield’s Well-Known Dessert Locales – Indulge in dessert locales such as Kilwins and Surreal Creamery located in Westfield’s downtown area. Don’t forget to stop by these locally owned dessert shops for a distinctive dessert experience: The Chocolate Bar, Bohemian Raspberry, and Bovella Pastry Shoppe.
5) Make time for the Westfield Memorial Library – This is the only public library in Westfield, NJ. The library was recently renovated to become more modern, comfortable, and technologically savvy. The library supports learning and knowledge through self-education for residents and visitors.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!