Bringing in a home health aide or home attendant is one of the most touchy subjects for seniors. All seniors seek to maintain their dignity and privacy, which makes them resistant to the idea of a home attendant. However, he or she may need one to maintain good hygiene. After all, the consequences of poor personal care can become serious, leading to rashes, bedsores, and even infections. Each of our home care aides is equipped to care for and prevent such incidents. With the right HHA for your loved one, you can trust them to institute a daily routine of good hygiene.
In addition, new devices and technology make it easier than ever for an in-home health aide to keep an elderly client groomed and healthy. For instance, specially designed razors help ensure that a home care aide can shave clients without accidental cuts. Likewise, there are adult diapers that give early warnings of an impending urinary tract infection. It is now easier than ever for a home care aide to care for the needs of your loved one.
A good HHA will use all available resources and technology to institute a daily routine of good hygiene. This, in turn, can greatly improve your loved one’s quality of life. Once an elder has been properly cared for, including having been showered and groomed, his or her self-esteem rises. She’s more likely to be active and to venture outside, which is essential for good psychological and physical well being.
Creating a large, fully-screened resource pool of only highly skilled Home Health Aides providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process simple-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. Its care coordinators and office staff are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you. If you or a loved one needs companion care, you may be worried, feel sad, and have lots of questions. Our consultations are free, and we welcome the opportunity to help you and find solutions.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Westfield, NJ is in Union County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. It is an affluent, family-friendly community where there’s a suburban setting mixed with urban living benefits. Westfield is a classic town for modern families. It’s noted for its beautiful downtown area, great school system, and convenient commute to New York City. Westfield is accessible off the Garden State Parkway and New York City is an estimated 22 minutes away. Commuters have access to NJ Transit rail and bus options. The Westfield train station offers quick travel to New York Penn Station via a connection to Newark Penn Station.
1) Visit Downtown Westfield – Downtown Westfield is a New Jersey and nationally designated Main Street Community in Union County. Downtown Westfield is made up of an 18-block shopping and business district that is home to a mix of businesses including national retailers and locally owned specialty stores, art galleries, and restaurants. Major retailers include Banana Republic, Gap, Lord & Taylor, Urban Outfitters, and Williams-Sonoma. There are also more than 60 dining options as well as specialty food stores.
2) Take a stroll at Tamaques Park – Located on Lamberts Mill Road, this county park is a 106-acre park featuring picnic areas, basketball courts, a jogging path, pickleball courts, shuffleboard courts, and plenty of other recreational areas. Popular on weekends for baseball and soccer games, this is the perfect park for younger kids and parents to enjoy.
3) Explore the Miller-Cory House Museum – If you’re looking for a historical alternative, consider an educational experience at the Miller-Cory House, a living history museum. The farmhouse is now a preserved landmark and a site on the New Jersey Women’s Heritage Trail. Open on Sundays during the warmer seasons, the farm hosts a mixture of programs and events for both children and adults alike.
4) Satisfy your sweet tooth at some of Westfield’s Well-Known Dessert Locales – Indulge in dessert locales such as Kilwins and Surreal Creamery located in Westfield’s downtown area. Don’t forget to stop by these locally owned dessert shops for a distinctive dessert experience: The Chocolate Bar, Bohemian Raspberry, and Bovella Pastry Shoppe.
5) Make time for the Westfield Memorial Library – This is the only public library in Westfield, NJ. The library was recently renovated to become more modern, comfortable, and technologically savvy. The library supports learning and knowledge through self-education for residents and visitors.
500kcustomers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood Home Health Aides LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!