When a loved one needs elder care at home, the options can often seem daunting. To make it easy for you to care for your family members, LifeWorx has three focuses:
If you think moving to a new home is difficult, imagine doing it later in life. You’re contending with frail health, while also leaving all your familiar surroundings. With elder care from LifeWorx, you won’t have to submit a much-loved senior to the rigors of relocation. Aging parents can instead benefit from the privacy, ease, and dignity of aging in the comfort of their own homes. With LifeWorx elder care, they can relax and enjoy a variety of recreational activities and market-fresh meals. Adult children and other family members can pursue their own demanding schedules with peace of mind, secure in the knowledge that their loved one is not only safe, but also happy.
When hiring a caregiver for an elderly parent, it’s imperative to find someone who’s trustworthy, engaging, and thoughtful—a lifeline you can count on even if you’re far away. At LifeWorx, we customize our elder care to fit our families’ exact needs, keeping the process simple. We assign you one point of contact who becomes family and helps bring you peace of mind.
How do you screen your caregivers?
Each private home health aide goes through three (3) in-depth interviews and provides references from two past professional in-home services clients. In addition, we conduct in-depth background checks and further research as needed. Our standard is to choose from among the top 10% of caregivers who apply to LifeWorx.
What insurance carriers do you accept?
We work with all long-term care insurance providers and are happy to have our team of in-house insurance experts handle all the paperwork and filing for you.
How does your process work?
You can get started with a phone call or visit this location. After assessing your family’s needs, we will provide you with 2-3 ideal caregivers. You can then interview the candidate(s) you select if you wish. From there, you and the caregiver of your choice can work out a mutually agreeable schedule. He or she can begin as soon as you want. It’s not uncommon for the service to begin the same day, but in some rare situations, it may take an additional day.
What is your guarantee?
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with the caregiver’s performance, let us know within 48 hours. We will either give you a full refund or correct the services to your satisfaction.
Creating a large, fully screened resource pool of only highly skilled elder care providers.LEARN MORE
Listening to you and finding the perfect match for your family’s needs.LEARN MORE
Making the entire process easy-your one call does it all, and with one point of contact.Watch now
We do all the behind-the-scenes work so you and your family can enjoy solutions designed for your needs.LEARN MORE
While all our offices work together as a team, it is best to contact the location closest to where care is needed. The care consultants and candidate relations managers are familiar with the available pool of local caregivers and can provide the most fitting candidates for you.
Our Englewood office is in a charming, inclusive town just 10 miles from Time Square and its residents enjoy a vast array of entertainment, shopping, and housing options. We chose Englewood to better serve all of our Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Union and Passaic counties in the New Jersey region. Our ground-floor office makes it easy for our clients to walk in and meet with us to discuss their needs privately and in person.
Westfield, NJ is in Union County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. It is an affluent, family-friendly community where there’s a suburban setting mixed with urban living benefits. Westfield is a classic town for modern families. It’s noted for its beautiful downtown area, great school system, and convenient commute to New York City. Westfield is accessible off the Garden State Parkway and New York City is an estimated 22 minutes away. Commuters have access to NJ Transit rail and bus options. The Westfield train station offers quick travel to New York Penn Station via a connection to Newark Penn Station.
1) Visit Downtown Westfield – Downtown Westfield is a New Jersey and nationally designated Main Street Community in Union County. Downtown Westfield is made up of an 18-block shopping and business district that is home to a mix of businesses including national retailers and locally owned specialty stores, art galleries, and restaurants. Major retailers include Banana Republic, Gap, Lord & Taylor, Urban Outfitters, and Williams-Sonoma. There are also more than 60 dining options as well as specialty food stores.
2) Take a stroll at Tamaques Park – Located on Lamberts Mill Road, this county park is a 106-acre park featuring picnic areas, basketball courts, a jogging path, pickleball courts, shuffleboard courts, and plenty of other recreational areas. Popular on weekends for baseball and soccer games, this is the perfect park for younger kids and parents to enjoy.
3) Explore the Miller-Cory House Museum – If you’re looking for a historical alternative, consider an educational experience at the Miller-Cory House, a living history museum. The farmhouse is now a preserved landmark and a site on the New Jersey Women’s Heritage Trail. Open on Sundays during the warmer seasons, the farm hosts a mixture of programs and events for both children and adults alike.
4) Satisfy your sweet tooth at some of Westfield’s Well-Known Dessert Locales – Indulge in dessert locales such as Kilwins and Surreal Creamery located in Westfield’s downtown area. Don’t forget to stop by these locally owned dessert shops for a distinctive dessert experience: The Chocolate Bar, Bohemian Raspberry, and Bovella Pastry Shoppe.
5) Make time for the Westfield Memorial Library – This is the only public library in Westfield, NJ. The library was recently renovated to become more modern, comfortable, and technologically savvy. The library supports learning and knowledge through self-education for residents and visitors.
2,000customers served (and counting)
We welcome you to visit our Englewood Elder Care LifeWorx location for an in-person consultation. Success for us is finding the perfect local match for your family while maintaining clear and consistent communication.Contact Us Today!